“Great Facility and Wonderful Staff”

Candlewood Suites Houston Park 10
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Katy
Reviewed 23 December 2010

We've been here two weeks now and plan on being here another week. The rooms are really nice, clean and modern. The staff at the front desk (especially Heather) are very friendly, helpful and make you feel like family. Cleaning staff are very nice and do a wonderful job cleaning the rooms. The exercise room, grilling area, snack room are really nice. USA newspaper everyday is a nice touch. Comfortable beds, good pillows and nice sheets.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nako51

Reviewed 8 October 2010

This had to be the best candlewood suites I have ever stayed in. The service from the time I made my reservations to any changes I had was unbelieveable. I made reservations for myself and close to 7 other rooms for my family as we were staying there for my brother's wedding and they all loved it. The front desk staff is awesome and helpful, as they should be, but you always hear about the front desk staff that did something bad. I think it is time to recognize those that do their job to the best of their abilities and satisfy what people expect from them. Great Job Candlewood Suites. It is in a great location as well restaurants and shopping are near by and in walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Basketball1
Reviewed 22 September 2010

We were a little worried since the hotel only had 2 stars, but we were pleasantly surprised in every department. Heather at the check in desk was friendly and efficient, and called us about 15 minutes after we checked in to make sure our room was to our satisfaction. Hotel is new and very clean. Room had lots of space, we didn't need the kitchen area for our one night stay but it would be nice for longer stays. I am a clean freak and I felt right at home in the room including the bedding and the bathroom. We will DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WyomingCowboys
Reviewed 1 July 2010

We were there for three nights and enjoyed a quiet, cool and comfortable room. There was a lot of space in this suite with a fully equipped kitchen. We did not use the kitchen except to make coffee. There is no complimentary breakfast, but we knew that. A great place in Kary,TX.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2010

Everyone from reservations to check out were extremely nice and professional. Room was spotless, comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Booked several rooms for nearby family wedding - all traveling from different states & countrys. Rooms were large & very clean, off road so no noise. Prices pleasently affordable but best feature of hotel has to be the staf! From reservations to General Manager contacted when left property, all extreamely helpful and well worth the stay. I would recomend this hotel to all visiting the Houston area.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2009

This hotel is fairly new, and I was told they opened in July 2008. It was clean and fresh smelling. It is located two blocks off the interstate, so there was no noise. Not much of a view (you can see the back of a WalMart outside the window) There is a Starbucks next door and a few average eating places in the immediate area. I noticed that the water in the shower was not as hot as what was coming from the sink. I was told that they put a stop on it for safety reasons so that you don't get scalded. However, the shower was not as hot as I like. The internet in the business center was not operational, so the office printed my boarding passes for me. We stayed in Katy because my husband was seeing a doctor there, but it is quite a distance from Houston, approx. one hour from downtown, so you have to drive a lot to get anywhere, because there is not much to do in Katy. It is a good place to stay if you are just passing through.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple