All reviews elite member front desk staff hotel is located great breakfast a great stay within walking distance parking lot breakfast bar beds were comfortable spire louisiana freeway microwave
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I went to stay with my husband while he was away with work and it was so nice. I had no problems at all. The hot tub was so cozy and relaxing. Even tho we were at the end of the hall the noise wasn't bad at all. Truly a great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Checked Inn on Wednesday night after I travelled up from Louisiana. Few ants but nothing to worry about. Fell asleep for half an hour and woke up to the place infested.a packet of biscuits I had open was bloody black with ants. Rang Reception from my mobile as the room phone doesn't work room 306. Have me another room then came back to se me in 306 and came out with!!! THERE ONLY ANTS DO YOU REALLY NEED TO MOVE. Unreliable I work all over the world and others places and would not expect this service in some of the third world countries I visit. Shocking. For some reason it will not let me upload videos

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Katy, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Hello Robert C,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. It is really unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the condition of the room and the level of service you received. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have faced. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management team. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I was surprised to hear the neighbors across the hall from my room. They were talking in a normal loud tone and their words carried through their door, across the hallway, through my door to me. This is also on the 1-10 Freeway so you have that noise, also. I was disappointed at the breakfast service as the coffee was empty twice. In 25 minutes I was able to get one cup of coffee because people were running up when she brought out more. I mentioned to the front desk attendant that coffee should never be empty...never.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank dcjw700
Nick P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Katy, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

sorry but like you said it is hard to control noise

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there two nights for a quick shopping trip. The hotel seems dated but not bad looking. Rooms are decent size and beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean with little amenities.
Only ate breakfast once and it was Ok, (nothing outstanding) pool and jacuzzi were small and crowded. I would stay here if I do not find other higher options and at a decent price. Front desk service was great and staff were attentive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank FierceTraveler
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Katy, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Hi FierceTraveler!

Thanks for going out of your way to write a review for us and also for staying at our property. I'm happy to read that most of the elements of your stay was satisfactory. I'm particularly pleased about your commendation for our hotel staff. It's regretful though that we weren't able to make sure that you stay was extraordinary, and exceed your expectations.

We understand the importance of a world class experience so I've shared your comments to our executive team to be immediately remedied. Everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories. While I wish you had a more flawless experience, feedback like this helps us pinpoint the areas that need more attention.

It is always a pleasure to serve you. It is patrons such as yourself to whom we owe the success of our establishment. If you want to try us out again in the future, we hope to provide you with a service that aligns to many 5-star reviews that we receive regularly.

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Seamless Check in. Clean room, lots of pillows, quiet, comfy room, acknowledged by name by front desk staff, pool, fitness area, good parking lot, friendly staff, great breakfast!! My second time to stay here, will stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family