Booked a corner room for the weekend and the room was cozy and clean. My husband and I really enjoyed the breakfast bar with warm, fresh food. The TV gets plenty of great channels and the bed was fairly comfy. Friendly staff that are very welcoming. The only complaint is a bit more expensive than other hotels in the area, though it might be that most of the average priced rooms were booked solid that weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to One of the Best Hotels in Katy, TexasBecause we're in West Houston, our hotel's location brings guests close to the fun of the big city while avoiding the crowded atmosphere. The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Katy is convenient for every traveler since it's right off I-10.Our hotel's business-minded guests are always pleased by the great location and facilities. If you need to host an event, our large, dividable meeting room is ideal, and the Business Center and free high-speed, wired and Wi-Fi access make it easy to polish your presentation before the big meeting. Since we're on the west side of Houston, our hotel's guests are just six miles from the Energy Corridor with CITGO, BP, Shell, BAE Systems. DNV, Academy Offices and others.There's so much to discover and do near Katy with our location along I-10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Katy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Katy
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Katy Texas