All reviews front desk place to sleep small pool rooms are big beds were comfortable complimentary breakfast business trip great breakfast nice stay sitting area enjoyed our stay would stay again check in was easy other hotels shopping and restaurants within walking distance excellent hotel
Reviewed September 15, 2017

This was a planned stop while crossing Texas on I-10. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was roomy and had a microwave, fridge and wifi. Hot breakfast was average (not quite like the pictures on the Country Inn website:) but coffee was delicious and plentiful. No complaints. There were children in our hallway and nearby and they could be heard easily. Don't know is the walls are thick enough or soundproofed. Luckily there was no noise at our bedtime. Nice stay. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Allen M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Katy (Houston West), TX, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our staffs hospitality and our hotel amenities. Our staff truly appreciates your kind comments and we strive our best to treat all guests with the highest level of satisfaction possible! We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed here for just one night, but it was a very nice place and we were comfortable.

The first thing we noticed as we entered was that the hotel had an area set up with various supplies (diapers, feminine supplies, canned food, baby food, etc) for Hurricane Harvey survivors. Thank you for doing that for those folks!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been a savior to my family and I during Hurricane Harvey, and they took us in with no hesitation. Not only does it feel like a home away from home under these circumstances, but the hospitality of the staff makes this hard time more easier and bearable for us. Brandon at the front desk took great care of us and shown us true hospitality or whole stay, and the Mousavi family has been nothing but amazing to everyone at this hotel, including the Army that stayed here! Definitely one of the best hotels in Katy!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Allen M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Katy (Houston West), TX, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Reviewed August 20, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Allen M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Katy (Houston West), TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I visited there with my family, it was a wonderful experience. Also,coming from a background in customer service,(7 years) I was observant of this. I can say my family and I were treated very well.

I have a young daughter, she chose books to read sometimes, or stayed in our room to watch her favorite TV programs, or I listened to the news,
Flicked through channels, then found Frozen (Daughter's all time favorite) I have two teenage boys, so they went to the gym a few times and swimming!
By the way, I too took a dip and loved it. I am inspired to continue with swimming with my young daughter!

The service was fantastic,Housekeeping second to none! Everyday clean sheets and towels, yeah!
Lovely home made cookies( which I became hooked on) was a available everyday. Will I book with them again?
YES, YES!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our clean and friendly hotel located in Katy, TX near the Katy Mills mall and I-10 Katy Freeway. We look forward to your next stay and would love to have you stay with us again!