See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 20, 2008

A White Texas Pelican is one of the most beautiful B&Bs I've ever seen. We booked the Duke Room, and it was absolutely gorgeous - floor to ceiling windows that overlook the bay, private balcony, comfortable bed, cute decor, huge bathroom with separate shower and deep tub; we loved it all. They have a nice private pier that you can relax on, or you're welcome to bring your own fishing gear to try your luck. It's close enough to walk to the Kemah Boardwalk, but they also have 3 golf carts on property that you have full access to. We had fun driving around in those. The hosts are warm and friendly and cooked us an amazing breakfast - fresh blueberry pancakes, eggs, fresh fruit, juice, bacon, sausage; everything was great. There's also a nice porch swing and hot tub that the guests can use. I can't think of a thing I'd change. The owners have the property up for sale, so I only wish we had discovered it sooner. We would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
4  Thank volcanogirl
Reviewed May 28, 2007

My husband suprised me with a trip to Kemah over Memorial Day weekend. The pelican B&B is a wonderful place where I instantly felt comfortable. It sits right off of the water with gorgeous views of the bay. We booked the Duke Suite which was HUGE. It has its own private balcony that looks out on the water and fantastic bathroom. I enjoyed our stay there very much! The golf carts were fun and we were within walking distance to the boardwalk with some good dining (The Flying Dutchman was good!). I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again. It was fantastic!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jenwee
Reviewed September 20, 2006

At the top of our B and B list. Super clean, superbly decorated, great view, and two of the nicest Christian people you could ever meet. We loved it and will be back again. Tony and Carol do a first class job and our first impression will be a lasting one of great memories. our sincerest thanks to them,

bob and suzi, Spring, TX

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bocor
Reviewed August 23, 2006

A White Texas Pelician B&B exceeded our expectations! Beautifully decorated, comfortable, great location and electric golf carts to tool around Kemah in - great fun. The breakfast was cooked to order and delicious. We'd go back in a minute - far better that a standard, boring hotel room. Very, very comfortable, with dining and living rooms available for use (and the beds were terrific).

1  Thank Global802912
Reviewed September 5, 2005

What a great place to stay! The place was really nice and very clean! The ambiance was delightful! We had a very restful stay! You are right on the bay so it is really nice! We stayed in the Duke room....what a lovely view! Oh my and the breakfast was great! The owners Carol & Tony were really nice people. We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: September 2005