“Consistently good”

Wendy's
Ranked #81 of 127 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This location is at the front of a Wal-Mart shopping center so it is convenient for a quick meal. Standard decor and menu items. Friendly service.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

It was not unusual for a Wendy's. It was good and we were pleased with their food and service. I would return.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

Slow service and rude staff. If only they had over charged me then I would have had the Big Three! Oh wait…..they did! Just to round out the average, mediocre experience at Wendy’s which includes having to wait 20 minutes or more for a spicy chicken sandwich since they never have enough of the “up” I did not get my senior discount. The nice young woman at the register, who was a trainee, was scolded openly in front of my by the (apparently) manager for having the nerve to ask me if I wanted the senior discount! When I said yes, since I presumed they gave it to us anyway, the girl was told never to ask customers if they wanted it. To my amazement the (apparently) manager refused to refund the amount since the order had already been rung up.

I don’t car a bit about the money. I have enough. That poor young girl should have ran from Wendy’s screaming, and never returned. Scolding an employee publicly is unforgivable. The (apparently) manager should be flogged in the town square. So…management sucks, and is rude…food is often too slow…cleanliness is at a low standard. None-the-less, I love that spicy chicken sandwich!

Reviewed January 14, 2015

Wendy's in Kerrville was one of my favorite places to go and get some food from! The food was always great there! The wait staff was always friendly, as well! Don't miss your chance to stop in for a quick lunch.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

I like Wendy's these days. The menu offers more for those of us who do not want a square hamburger...good food, nice staff!!!