See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2017

I booked this motel through Hotels.com in a last minute desperate search for a place to stay upon emergency hurricane evacuation from Rockport Texas. I felt the price was high but there was very little booking elsewhere available. The room was small and the internet was very slow and stopped continually. TV reception was poor also. The refrigerator was so frosted over, the door would not shut completely. Two things I needed the most were a way to keep food cold and TV and internet information concerning the storm. The room was also not clean and the bed uncomfortable. The next day I chose to leave to find another motel with better standards and better TV and internet but also to further evacuate as the storm was nearing my current location. I had booked two nights but the owner refused to cancel the second night. When I called later that day and again tried to cancel the reservation he again refused but told me that he had rebooked the room even knowing that I had to pay for the room. This is and example of a business willing to take advantage of someone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles R
Reviewed October 25, 2016

I have friends and family in the area and stay here often when I come. It's an older motel but very clean. The older front desk guy is very courteous. Always willing to get me anything I need. No chains for inside the door.. only the dead bolts. I have never had any bad issues with my stays at this location.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed April 8, 2015

In spite of some of the past ratings, we took a chance. OK, this is not a Marriott. The exterior showed its age, So we expected the worst, but we were surprised. While our room showed quite a bit of wear, the room was spotless and as clean as I could want. With a TV, Microwave, and Refrigerator, we settled in . No loud noises, no traffic. would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TXRVer09
Reviewed March 29, 2015

The old saying still holds true…You get what you pay for. If you are expecting a fancy hotel, this is not the place for you. If you want a clean room and bed for a low cost, this is it. We had two rooms at Executive Inn during The Best Little Cowboy Gathering and found it to be very satisfactory. My biggest concern was cleanliness and these rooms were very clean. The furniture is worn, the wi-fi is very slow, and we had trouble with a shower. I went to the manager about the shower and he immediately came to work on it. He worked as fast as he could to get it working and kept updating me on the progress. He had it in working order as quickly as he possibly could. I recommend this motel if you are like us and just need a clean room, bed, and shower at a low cost.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank gwake2015
Reviewed October 3, 2014

I came to see my kids. I stated I had my family. He called my room and stated he would kick my family out because someone heard feet walking below. This is the worst service I've ever seen. I would never stay again and he should not be able to run a buisness.

• Stayed: October 2014