See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Cottonwood Inn offers great value for the price -- simple, nothing fancy but clean rooms with comfy beds, hot shower with good pressure, coffee pot, fridge and microwave and free wifi. Alicia behind the front desk -- I think she was an owner -- was incredibly helpful and friendly. I came as a solo female cyclist and felt very welcome and safe. Glad I stopped there!

Room Tip: Kind of loud near the road, but ear plugs are a traveler's best friend :)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sylva F
Reviewed August 1, 2017

My boyfriend and I stopped here during our cross country road trip, and we're so glad we did! Great rates coupled with an awesome and friendly staff made the Cottonwood Inn stand out from other properties like it. The room was a bit dated, but it was clean, comfortable and full of modern amenities. They use electronic key cards and the AC unit had a remote, both of which pleasantly surprised us. They had a new large flat screen TV in the room as well. We enjoyed the variety of treats and coffee/tea the owners set up in the morning.

Thank you again for such a wonderful stay!! The family who owns this property (and the staff) really made this place extra special. We'll definitely stay again next time we're in the area!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Good rates .clean room .nice tv .people are very nice . Excellent location for a country getaway . The motel has plug in to charge your boat batteries. We would recommend this motel .we been coming down from pa for the last 3 years .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John K
Reviewed July 30, 2016

compared to everything else in the area this place was the only reasonable one. I called and asked if they would do better on the price and he did for $55. He was a nice guy. When we arrived he requested that we wait so his guy could go check on the room and turn on the window unit. We went to walmart to pick up a couple of things. When we got back the room was still HOT. The room we got had the AC unit near the bathroom and midway up the wall so i couldn't even lay in front of it. My boyfriend requested that we have a room with the AC unit at the front of the building so it would at least blow on us. Thankfully we also had a small fan with us. The bedding grossed me out with a comforter that was manufactured around the same time I was born. Thankfully we just came to sleep and move on. We didn't take a shower or anything. There was a mini fridge for our beer so that helped. If you have to stop in this area and are on a budget this is the place if you aren't squeamish. Make sure to call a good amount ahead of time so they can make sure the room is cool for you. Otherwise I would just keep going and find a different town with more reasonable rates.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2016

Although dated and bare bones, the room was clean. Centrally located and adjacent to a decent restaurant. The.family who owns the hotel are very friendly and accommodating. Good value for the money. I think it had wifi, but I didn't use it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo