See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I needed a place to stay and Cottonwood Inn was the place!! Friendly people and the price was fabulous. I had my toy poodle with me and the staff was very accommodating for me and my dog. I highly recommend this place to anyone who passes through La Grange and needs a place to stay! Thank you for making my stay a memorable one!

Christine W

Room Tip: The air conditioner works fabulous. Nice and cool.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ctweyand
Reviewed April 17, 2018

The staff was very friendly, the room was clean. No problem with any of the plumbing, A/C, appliances, etc. Reasonable price.
Nothing fancy, but a comfortable stay in a vintage style motel.
No water in pool, but we weren't swimming this time of year anyway.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Cottonwood Inn offers great value for the price -- simple, nothing fancy but clean rooms with comfy beds, hot shower with good pressure, coffee pot, fridge and microwave and free wifi. Alicia behind the front desk -- I think she was an owner -- was incredibly helpful and friendly. I came as a solo female cyclist and felt very welcome and safe. Glad I stopped there!

Room Tip: Kind of loud near the road, but ear plugs are a traveler's best friend :)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sylva F
Reviewed August 1, 2017

My boyfriend and I stopped here during our cross country road trip, and we're so glad we did! Great rates coupled with an awesome and friendly staff made the Cottonwood Inn stand out from other properties like it. The room was a bit dated, but it was clean, comfortable and full of modern amenities. They use electronic key cards and the AC unit had a remote, both of which pleasantly surprised us. They had a new large flat screen TV in the room as well. We enjoyed the variety of treats and coffee/tea the owners set up in the morning.

Thank you again for such a wonderful stay!! The family who owns this property (and the staff) really made this place extra special. We'll definitely stay again next time we're in the area!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Good rates .clean room .nice tv .people are very nice . Excellent location for a country getaway . The motel has plug in to charge your boat batteries. We would recommend this motel .we been coming down from pa for the last 3 years .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple