See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Was visiting the area for a short time to see family and found this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful whenever I needed something. Quite environment which is something my family and I enjoy. The rooms were great for the price. I would definitely recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

In June I went to lake Jackson for work and stayed at this beautiful hotel for 2 nights. It was a quite little place with very clean and well maintained amenities. The staff was very friendly and I had multiple laughs at bar with the locals as well as the staff. I would recommend this place to all my peers and friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I was at this hotel due to work. I was there for about a week. The room was good for the price and it was very clean. The bar at the hotel was the highlight as after work I dint have to go out to get a drink .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Filthy carpet, whisker hairs in sink, hair in REFRIGERATOR and MICROWAVE, crunchy nasty blanket with holes and cigarette burns, threadbare sheets, mold on walls. I had to replace the tp and when I unwrapped the new roll a partially smoked cigarette that had been stashed inside the roll fell out on my my lap. Grossest roach motel ever. Checked out at dawn the next day. HORRIBLE

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight, staff in office was not paying attention, checked into room only to find they have roaches, debrir aling fences behind building. only good thing is bar on site. Best to find somewhere else.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo