All reviews surfside beach real eggs great place to stay breakfast staff would recommend this hotel to anyone comfortable rooms hot breakfast ice machine shower head easy access nice hotel fresh fruit excellent location convenient location free breakfast excellent stay front desk clerk
Reviewed April 24, 2015

I checked in for two days, after the first day they thought it would be a good idea to shampoo the floors leaving them soaking wet, when I talk to the staff about it they were rude I checked out and left before the second night and the still charged me for the second night

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Royce G
Reviewed April 20, 2015

We where very thankful to receive such amazing service and a great facility during out time of need. the Staff was amazing helping everyone who was effected by the storm. This was my husband and I first time at a Best Western Plus but we will continue to stay in one and recommend them to everyone. The staff and the facility was great!They really seemed to care about the local people.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 514pedror
Marty M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Jackson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We were all caught off guard by the storm and how fast it hit. We're always happy to assist in any way that we can to make our guests comfortable and safe. I will share this review with my staff and we look forward to having you as our guests again. I know you will enjoy our family of Best Western Hotels. Thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed April 12, 2015

The hotel is brand new. It is clean and modern looking and pretty. The staff are nice and helpful. They helped me find a place to do an early morning run (MacLean Park. It's about 2 miles away along a safe neighborhood and low traffic streets. The park has a nice path along the Brazos River). However, the walls are paper thin. I heard the TVs in the room next door (action movie) and his phone conversation (problems with someone at work). This was not the result of one loud person. The next night (new occupant, I heard the first guy leave in the morning), I heard the TV again and his conversation with his kids (apparently elementary aged) and wife.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank ambart606
Reviewed April 5, 2015

had two rooms reserved, one was clean, one was not ready. I believe parts of this new hotel were still under construction and early morning noise was disturbing, clerk seemed unconcerned at checkout time. hotel is actually nice and new, room was very nice

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marty M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Jackson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2015

Mr. Donald B.,

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to exceed your expectations with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments. I offer my sincerest apologies to you for the second room not being ready upon arrival as well as the noise disturbance early in the morning and lack of concern from the desk staff. I'd personally like to welcome you back to our hotel on your next trip to Lake Jackson and invite you to contact me directly to take care you of your reservation and check-in. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 24, 2015

What a nice hotel!! Just opened this month. What a great breakfast! So nice, the staff is amazing. It's an awesome feeling to know that your the first to sleep in the bed, I slept so soundly. Will stay again! The room was so clean! Thank you so much!!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Mdeflora
Marty M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Jackson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We will strive to give you the same experience each and every time you visit us in Lake Jackson.