“service and food very good”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: American
Description: Cotton Patch Cafe is a Texas-inspired, home-style restaurant serving Southern classics. Famous for its Chicken Fried Steak, Crispy Fried Catfish and other specials like the King Ranch Chicken Casserole, and homemade Chicken and Dumplings. Don't forget about all the fresh, made from scratch sides! Cotton Patch Cafe is Southern Comfort food at its best!
Reviewed January 10, 2018

This is not a chain restaurant, but locally owned. Food and service are both very good. I would recommend a stop here.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

The servers are so friendly, the manager is nice, and the food is excellent! We ordered the Cobb salad and the chicken fried steak. The food is fresh and tasty. This is a great dining experience!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I have NEVER been disappointed at “this” Cotton Patch. NEVER. TONIGHT was no exception. Started with our very attentive server.... Aeriel B.! She was there on the spot at the right times. Wasn’t bugging us too much but just the correct amount to make our dining experience the most pleasurable!
The Schrooms appetizer is always a favorite and they are always served piping hot and delicious.
My wife got the Cobb salad (she usually orders the Cajun Duo, but this time “I” ordered the C.D.
The Cobb comes in a bowl you could fit your head into! That salad is huge! The Duo was hot and tasty. I opted for the 8 shrimp along with the Telapia on a bed of rice with a Full-blown Baked potato and a salad of my own! Top that off with those great dinner rolls and some raspberry tea and we left with smiles from ear to ear.
I usually get the C.P.C. (steak) that is always cooked perfectly and the best quality meat. It was hard not to order that this time.
The food is so good and our total bill was was $39 and some change + tip.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Standard chain type food, nothing outstanding but good service and cleanliness. Visited twice on this trip.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Fortunately for me and my husband, we chose to stay at the BestWestern next door.

Fortunately for us.

Fortunately for us. Intentionally repeated.

Our entire meal was delicious. Perfectly prepared. Oh - did I mention - delicious?!?

Date of visit: October 2017