“My Cotton-Picking Taste Buds”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited and had a great time. Lainey was one of the best servers we’ve ever had. The food was tantalizing and Lainey’s service was superb. I had shrimp and catfish filets along with fries. I also ordered the bacon cheese fries. My taste buds were satiated!

Reviewed January 10, 2018

This is not a chain restaurant, but locally owned. Food and service are both very good. I would recommend a stop here.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

The servers are so friendly, the manager is nice, and the food is excellent! We ordered the Cobb salad and the chicken fried steak. The food is fresh and tasty. This is a great dining experience!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I have NEVER been disappointed at “this” Cotton Patch. NEVER. TONIGHT was no exception. Started with our very attentive server.... Aeriel B.! She was there on the spot at the right times. Wasn’t bugging us too much but just the correct amount to make our dining experience the most pleasurable!
The Schrooms appetizer is always a favorite and they are always served piping hot and delicious.
My wife got the Cobb salad (she usually orders the Cajun Duo, but this time “I” ordered the C.D.
The Cobb comes in a bowl you could fit your head into! That salad is huge! The Duo was hot and tasty. I opted for the 8 shrimp along with the Telapia on a bed of rice with a Full-blown Baked potato and a salad of my own! Top that off with those great dinner rolls and some raspberry tea and we left with smiles from ear to ear.
I usually get the C.P.C. (steak) that is always cooked perfectly and the best quality meat. It was hard not to order that this time.
The food is so good and our total bill was was $39 and some change + tip.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Standard chain type food, nothing outstanding but good service and cleanliness. Visited twice on this trip.