“Fantastic! ”

Malay Malay Malaysian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 175 Restaurants in League City
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: Malaysian cuisine features about 60% Southern Chinese cooking with 20% influence from India and 20% from Thai. The dishes give a very strong flavors yet not overpowering by the spices from India or Thai. We have a full bar and an indoor children play area.
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for something different, so when this opened near us, it was perfect. The food is delicious, the atmosphere nice, and the staff are wonderful. If it's your first time trying Malaysian food, let the manager know, and they'll help you pick things to try. We especially loved the pancakes and Satay

1  Thank tsrapp

Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

The wife and I went into this place with not a lot of expectations. The food absolutely blew us away! We had a salad with peanut sauce which really reminded me of some of the fresh salads I had living in Singapore. We also shared a peppered beef sizzling platter and it was plenty for both of us. We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank dandangopokes
Reviewed April 3, 2016

My friend who is a city inspector took me here for lunch Thursday. He was the inspector for the build of this restaurant. The decor is amazing and although I only had one dish off the lunch menu it was fantastic. Prices were completely reasonable. Service was perfect. An all around great experience. Can't wait to go back and try more items off the menu. Give it a try.

1  Thank Andre T