“Tasy, customized pizza at great prices!”
Review of Mod Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mod Pizza
Ranked #21 of 189 Restaurants in League City
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I went in there during the evening. The décor and atmosphere is good. The place was clean. The ordering starts out with basic sizes and combination pizzas, but then you can customize and add whatever ingredients right in front of you before the pizza is cooked. One of the 3 in my party had been there before and assisted us in ordering. We ordered the 11" Mega Dough Lucy Sunshine and added Italian sausage and fresh and cooked mushrooms. We also ordered the garlic sticks. The pizza crusts are extra thin, so I recommend if you do not want thin and crispy, then get the mega dough upgrade. The garlic sticks are just slices of a thin pizza crust with a garlic blend of spices. I got them with the red sauce and liked them. The pizza was delicious. That pizza and the garlic strips was plenty for 3 people, and only about $13, plus drinks.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Mod Pizza has made me excited about pizza again. I was in awe, first, of the quality and flavor of the pizza itself - then the atmosphere and the systematic way the crew did everything. The dough is good, the sauce is outstanding and the toppings are high in quality - all for a very reasonable price.

Then...then, there was the blackberry lemonade. My dining partners called it liquid crack it was so addictive. Very tasty and refreshing.
You order by going down the line - Subway sandwich style - and put whatever you want on your pie for a set price according to size - 6" or 11".
This pizza was wonderful. Definitely try it out soon.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Kind of feels like walking into a subway..... but way better. Truly I love the way they do their thing. Nothing better than wood fired food. Building your pizza the way you want it. I enjoyed my pizza and salad very tasty. A little more expensive than I thought. Great for date night, but probably will not be taking the entire family for dinner. Very friendly staff, we enjoyed our conversations with them. Thank you for a pleasant evening.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

This was a really great place to go eat. My boyfriend and I kept going by here saying that we were going to have to try that place. When my son invited us to lunch. Very good place to eat. Better than eating at Domino's or Pizza Hut or CiCi's. I recommend this place to anyone. Definitely will be coming here again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017

First time here. Great little pizza place. Staff is helpful and cheerful. All kinds of toppings. Pick what you want all for the same price. Pizzas were very delicious. Great prices!! And outdoor seating, as well.. Clean restaurant and restrooms. That's a plus!!! We will be back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2017