“Our Favorite Breakfast Place in the Clear Lake Area”
Review of La India Bonita

La India Bonita
Ranked #12 of 189 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I lived in League City for years and was a regular here. Quaint little place, cash only... killer cheap fajita tacos... homemade corn and flour tortillas ... friendly people. Now that we live 60 miles away, we plan our visits down south so we can either make breakfast or lunch here.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed August 24, 2016

This place has amazing prices and authentic Mexican food. Tiny and offbeat but super delicious breakfast burritos any way you design them! try it and you'll love it.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Some of my favorite carnitas tacos in Houston. Great salsa and beans too. This place is great. Too bad it's not open for dinner.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Food was okay, the service was horrible but we were with a group of 10 but it was on a Saturday night so I was hoping they had more servers.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

I live near here, and boy do I wish they were closer to my house. I usually enjoy the breakfast burritos and the salsa bar.

Date of visit: July 2016