“really good pizza”

Double Dave's Pizzaworks
Ranked #51 of 175 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We visited this restaurants twice. Wonderful pizzas and great service. Nice games for kids. A true find!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Came expecting the same buffet I have had many times. I guess they don't do that at dinner. So no buffet and no pepperoni rolls . The pepperoni rolls are the reason I came here! The kid behind the counter had the personality of a roll of paper towels. Got two large two topping pizzas for $20 plus $8 for three drinks. Sometimes it is about the quantity not the quality.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

We love the buffet and the staff. They always remember us and are always willing to prepare ANYTHING from the menu for the buffet. They will even bring it out to our table first before placing on the buffet. We love the monthly flavor pizza and are always impressed by the quality of the food and cleanliness of the restaurant. Prices are great and the only bad thing is all the food is so delicious I always eat too much.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I am from out of town, so I decided to look at the reviews of a few local shops to decide on dinner. I ended up here! Don't come here. They are trying to pass off some dough for pizza. No flavor at all. This has to be the worst pizza I have ever had. I have had frozen pizzas with better taste than this stuff. The chicken wings are way off too. Take it from me. Stay away from this place. This place is a disservice to the pizza industry!

1  Thank Mrkjng
Reviewed October 17, 2016

It is in my neighborhood walking distance. We love it- friendly service,good atmosphereLots of games