For our last 3 days in the US we wanted to have a relaxing stay in a nice hotel, not to far from Dallas Ft Worth airport. We booked well in advance a 2-room suite in this Homewood Suites Hotel and this proved to be a tremendously good choice.
When I walked in I was given a friendly welcome and appointed one of the best suites, on the ground floor with fireplace and hydro spa bad. It was sure a lovely suite, nice living room with comfortable seating and dining area, full-equipped kitchen, it included all pots and pans, with huge refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher, a king bed in the bedroom, plenty of storage room and so on. The bathroom was in two parts, one with two sinks and enough space for own toiletries and one with toilet and bath with jetted tub.
There is even an icemaker in the fridge; it takes only awhile to make ice. When I called the reception how long it would take, they immediately brought me a basket with ice, super service. On this part of the hotel there was a renovation going on, there were rooms that were not ready yet (March 2007), still it caused no trouble at all.
Next to the hotel is a restaurant where hotel guest will be given a discount. We have not tried it, as we like to cook ourselves. Target supermarket is close by, just a short drive to the other side of the street. There is a nice swimming pool and Jacuzzi with the hotel, a very calm area in a sort of garden. Around the pool are sun beds and towels are available. I could also do all my washes; there is a coin laundry. The business center is spacious, with computer for free Internet and a printer.
The bedroom has a good quality bed and it is very quiet at night. In the morning breakfast is very very good, with many items to choose from. In all it was just the relaxing and pleasant stay we wanted, in a nice suite and the service of all employees was just fantastic. Special thanks here for mr. Shamu and mr. José, their friendliness and attention was outstanding
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 35 and only 10 minutes from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Homewood Suites by Hilton® Dallas-Lewisville offers a Texas welcome in the bustling city. Spacious suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton® Dallas-Lewisville come with a variety of options, in one- and two-bedroom sizes. Living areas are light and airy, and granite counters in the bathroom add a touch of elegance. Indulge in an extra 10 minutes’ rest in a king- or queen-sized bed, knowing that your full hot breakfast is included every morning.A full kitchen at Homewood Suites by Hilton® Dallas-Lewisville is exactly that—a full-sized refrigerator, twin burner stove, microwave oven, coffeemaker and dishwasher. Stock up on your favorites from our 24-hour Suite Shop, or call us in advance and your groceries will be in your suite when you arrive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville Hotel Lewisville
- Homewood Suites Lewisville
- Homewood Lewisville
- Lewisville Homewood Suites