“Great Service at Very Good Prices”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Lewisville
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Sherman, Texas
“Great Service at Very Good Prices”
Reviewed 6 February 2009

Was given directions courteously over the phone and when I arrived was booked quickly and efficiently. Very good service at front desk.
The room was clean and pleasant and had a full service kitchen which was a great help since I am unfamiliar with the area.
Everything you could need was supplied in the kitchen area, desk with internet available, comfortable easy chair to read in. The bed was comfortable and the tv worked well, easy to understand information for channel selection.
I will definitely stay there again. I had stayed two weeks previously in a different hotel for close to double the price. (It had NO kitchen, not as conveniently located, and not such friendly staff as at Extended Stay Suites.)
I have already recommended this to several of my friends who travel to Dallas area regularly for business conferences and seminars.

• Liked — that it had a kitchen
  • Disliked — can't think of anything I didn't like
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank texasrosie1952

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kenosha, WI
Reviewed 4 June 2008

A few weeks ago, we had a very close family member pass away. So we immediately packed up for the 1,000 mile trip down to Texas. We knew that other family members were staying at the Extended Stay but we accidently booked the hotel next door (Suburban Extended Stay). We were planning on dealing with this minor setback when we were contacted by the people of the Extended Stay. They helped us to switch hotels so that we could be close to our family. Not only did they go through all of that, but they also helped to give a really great deal. We were there for a week and not a day went by that someone didn't ask us how we were doing or if we needed anything. Everytime we saw them, they were always so caring. I have never seen customer service like this in my life. This was a really dark experience that our family went through but I'm glad that they were there to help make it a little easier.

• Liked — Customer Service!
  • Disliked — Nothing, it was great.
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CookieSalinas
Chicago
Reviewed 24 February 2008

I travel constantly for my profession. However, this was my first trip to the DFW area. My company booked my reservations at the extended stay lewisville. Upon check-in I received nothing but great service from the front desk staff. They provided me with all sorts of helpful information that helped make my first trip to DFW a memorable and enjoyable one. The rooms and hotel was clean, but I had to write this review for the awesome customer service experience provided to me by the staff. I would definitely stay there again if my job brings me back to texas!

• Liked — Great customer service by staff
  • Disliked — No fitness center
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled on business