“Best jelly donut of my life!”
Review of chrissy's bakery

chrissy's bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Llano
Reviewed March 26, 2017

Great things come in small packages. This bakery is in a small corner location but you know you're in the right place as soon as you step in. The bakery smells amazing. We bought 3 items: a Boston crème pie filled donut, a pecan pie square, and a jelly donut. I love jelly donuts and have had many through the years. This one was the best I've ever had anywhere. So huge, I shared it.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Upon arriving in Llano, I spied Chrissys' Bakery. Despite driving right past it on several recent visits I just felt it calling to me this time! I managed to slide in the door just a few minutes before closing time. Consequently mostly everything was put to bed for the night but the nice lady behind the counter did her best to describe the available goodies to me.
She apparently did a good job as the two pastries I bought were very tasty and enjoyed after the Llano Opry performance that evening.
Can't wait to stop back in when in town next month (earlier this time) to see what all they have available.
Recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Stopped in for some sweet treats for kids and to take to friends. Kids had doughnuts and we got gluten free lemon bars to share with a friend later. All were delicious! The coffee was not great but I got over it.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Pure old home-style bakery. Everything looks and tastes great. Highly recommend. Particularly liked the pecan pie squares and banana nut bread.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Was in the mood for a doughnut. First impression should've told me to back out and head for the car. The floors were dirty, Windows have a yellow tinge to them like a film of grease. One bite of my doughnut ruined my expectation and my yen for the day. Sorry to be so negative, however the owner needs to step back and take a look...and sniff.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank GreenLady22

Been to chrissy's bakery? Share your experiences!