“Nice location but no inspiration”
Review of chrissy's bakery

chrissy's bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Llano
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Biscuit with cheese and ham was not exciting, no hot tea and no nice place to sit outside, just some run down chairs and table. No bread, mainly only sweet things. Look at how they do it in the old world. This place has an excellent location and could be so much more. A lot of room for growth and inspiration

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We saw this place driving thru town and had to stop. The owner was very nice and explained her specialty donuts to us. The place was pretty run down but the donuts were just what I needed!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017

Great things come in small packages. This bakery is in a small corner location but you know you're in the right place as soon as you step in. The bakery smells amazing. We bought 3 items: a Boston crème pie filled donut, a pecan pie square, and a jelly donut. I love jelly donuts and have had many through the years. This one was the best I've ever had anywhere. So huge, I shared it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Upon arriving in Llano, I spied Chrissys' Bakery. Despite driving right past it on several recent visits I just felt it calling to me this time! I managed to slide in the door just a few minutes before closing time. Consequently mostly everything was put to bed for the night but the nice lady behind the counter did her best to describe the available goodies to me.
She apparently did a good job as the two pastries I bought were very tasty and enjoyed after the Llano Opry performance that evening.
Can't wait to stop back in when in town next month (earlier this time) to see what all they have available.
Recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Stopped in for some sweet treats for kids and to take to friends. Kids had doughnuts and we got gluten free lemon bars to share with a friend later. All were delicious! The coffee was not great but I got over it.

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to chrissy's bakery? Share your experiences!