“Nice and comfortable, traffic can be a hassle.”

Comfort Suites Longview
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Nice and comfortable, traffic can be a hassle.”
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Stayed here to attend a wedding. Front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Room was nice with a comfy bed, sofa, flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. Housekeeper, Dorothy, was very friendly and made us feel welcome! Only downside was getting in and out of the hotel parking lot. Have to come through the neighboring hotel's parking lot and its a high traffic area. We felt safe however and walked to the nearby Walgreens.

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank TeechurTeechur

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Texas
Reviewed 15 September 2009

I didn't choose this hotel, but I would stay here again. The room was quiet and clean, and breakfast wasn't bad at all. It's in a well-lit, clean part of town convenient to restaurants, Target, grocery stores, etc. Rates were a little better than the surrounding places, and the staff was quick, helpful, and knowlegable about the area. The rooms are pretty basic, but didn't lack anything I absolutely needed.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Texarkana,AR
Reviewed 6 December 2007

I travel ALOT and I have stayed at wonderful hotels as well as some not so wonderful. This has been the worst to date! Upon arrival I was given a room on the third floor. Exiting the elevator the stinch of old mold filled the air. I was a little put off by this but hoped it was only in the hall. I was somewhat correct my room had an odor all its own!!!! It was the smell of death. I am quite certain that it was something larger than a mouse becaue it was overwhelming! I called the front desk to alert them of this problem and I was told I could not change rooms but that they would have housekeeping come with some air freshener. This only compounded the problem. After becoming ill I called the front desk again and said that if I could not change rooms then I needed to check out. It was only then that they put me in another room. It was better than the first however that is NOT saying MUCH! Still feeling ill I ordered food from the Texas Roadhouse and put it in the fridge in case I felt better later. I took med and quickly fell asleep. When I awoke I found that the fridge didn't work! The $20 meal I had place in the fridge was ruined!! It was an awful stay!! Even though with business I plan on spending two to three nights a week in Longview they will NOT be spent here!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Heismyrock33
hugo ok
Reviewed 28 March 2007

I decided to leave after an arguement with front desk. I was told I would receive a refund for my hotel stay since it was only a few hours. I contacted management after I got home and was told I wouldn't!! Although it states in every room they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.......

• Disliked — service
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank journeyg