All reviewsexcellent locationcleaning staffcomfortable bedsa great place to stayrebeccacondimentschannels
Reviewed January 4, 2018

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kimberley J, Hotel Operations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This hotel has an excellent location, within walking distance of some very good places to eat. Our stay was made much more pleasant by the lady at the front desk named Rebecca, what an amazing hostess! She did a masterful job job making simple breakfast items taste wonderful, and went way beyond normal in assisting any issues we had. When I travel I'm only in town for a day or two and having someone like Rebecca on staff makes a short stay feel much more like home.
Their TV service offers an excellent selection. We were close to some interesting things to do in Longview including a nice Veteran's Memorial park.
The only reason that I did not give a 5 star was that the bed was a little small.
Our reason for the visit was a wedding of a family member. I'f I'm ever in Longview, I would use this hotel again

Room Tip: If your party is more than two make sure of bed size in the room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Kimberley J, Hotel Operations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Steve M,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Here at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham we strive to ensure that all of our guests are treated like family. We are so pleased that Rebecca gave you this great hospitality. We have let her know and we hope that your travels will bring you back soon!

Kimberley A. Jones
Hotel Operations Manager

Reviewed October 20, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed October 20, 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel within 2 weeks. Ths company I work for is based out of Longview and I drive in from Haslet Tx. (Far NW Fort Worth). Needless to say I have had the best experience from this hotel including all staff. I happened to arrive after 12pm on Wednesday and stopped in to see if by chance there was a room available for check in (normal check-in is 3 pm). I was greeted by the warmest smile and was given a room on the 4th floor. I love that the rooms have a kitchenette, comfortable beds, clean linen and great TV Channels. I mentioned to the front desk that my room was missing the iron and they assured me that one would be there when I returned. Sure enough, it was there.

The Cons:
- I wish they had a channel line up for TV.
- I mentioned this on the first stay that the bath sink drained slow last week and during my stay this week I experienced the same thing in a different room.
- For the morning breakfast, I wish they had some condiments such as salt/pepper and ketchup/salsa. If it was there, I may have missed it and I never asked about.

Overall, this is a Great place to stay and offers some great pricing. Kudos to all the staff that struck up conversations with me that shows you care about your customers as well as where you work.

FAV3

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Frank A V,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham. We will take all of our input and see how to resolve the issues. We look forward to seeing you again on your travels to Longview!

Kimberley A. Jones
Hotel Operations Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kimberley J, Operations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017