All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwould stay againlinensgpsfacilitycleanliness
Reviewed May 23, 2018

The room was decent...you get what you pay for. HOWEVER....when booking over the phone no one mentioned this hotel allowed smoking. The stairwell (NO ELEVATOR) and hallways reeked of cigarette smoke. The bed was pretty comfortable but after sleeping on a cot in a tent the night before, ANYTHING was comfortable! Also the showerhead sucked! Not one setting let out enough water to take a decent shower.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicrotelInnLongview, Hotel Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

First, let me say that I’m sorry. We recognize you had an unpleasant experience with us because of a smoke smell you weren’t expecting and other issues. And I offer you my sincerest apology. Each night, we serve a wide range of guests with a range of needs and likes, and we attempt to satisfy all of them. I regret that we were unable to satisfy you. Please know that we work each day to become a better hotel and better hoteliers, and I hope you will trust us with your accommodation needs at some point in the future. We’re here if you need us.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelInnLongview, Hotel Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after driving from Tennessee, it was about a 10 hour drive, so needless to say we were exhausted. We got a room and checked in and everything was good to go. The bed was comfortable and the room was nice. We got to sleep at around midnight, then around 4:30 a.m. we were woken up by the smoke detector chirping due to a low battery. I called the front desk and asked them to send someone to fix it as it was keeping us awake. The front desk informed me that they didn’t have access to the batteries, only the GM did, and that there was no maintenance person to fix the issue. I asked what she recommended we do to fix the problem and she offered absolutely zero solutions. I told her to call the GM and get a battery, and if a tone she said she would. As of our check out the chirping had not stopped, and I still haven’t slept more than 3 hours. I can’t believe that they didn’t have batteries or a plan in place for when this happens, it’s completely unacceptable. I asked for a discount, not a total refund, on the price of the hotel and the lady at the front desk refused to help me in any way and refused to contact the GM. While the hotel was nice and I do understand maintenance issues happen, the level of customer service we received was appalling.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MicrotelInnLongview, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your experience. It is regrettable that your week stay did not turn out as expected. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience during your recent stay, particularly the smoke detector noise you encountered and the unsatisfactory service you experienced. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelInnLongview, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Reviewed January 31, 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel and would defiantly recommend it to any friend or family member

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelInnLongview, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you would recommend this property and that you found our hotel to be a nice place to stay. I’m glad you had such a nice experience with us, and I sincerely thank you for your positive comments. We enjoy providing a great experience for all kinds of travelers, and I’m very pleased that you enjoyed being with us at our hotel. We’ll be here for you in the future if you visit the area again, and we always strive to maintain a great experience for our guests like you.