“Best Ribs in Town ”
Review of Boxcar BBQ

Boxcar BBQ
Ranked #77 of 243 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

As a Kansas City native and bbq lover I was a bit skeptical of Texas BBQ. However, the ribs at Boxcar are some of the best I’ve ever had. A fantastic dry rub and great flavor. They also serve Koolaide.... hard not to love a place like that

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Located in Longview on Gilmer road great BBQ I enjoyed a chopped beef sandwich loved the BBQ sauce also tried the lemon pound cake and it was super dry. I will definitely go back for some more of that BBQ though so good!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

First time I went it was under a different owner and we did not like it. I decided to try it again last week by myself and I got it Togo and it was WONDERFUL!! Will definitely go back. Very friendly people and they were able to make my order 5 minutes before closing. Thanks!!

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

After living in the neighborhood for over a year I finally stopped in to eat. Restaurant was very clean and the staff overly friendly and gave me lots of recommendations. I had the Mel-man sandwich plate and highly recommend it. I am now hooked and want to try everything on the menu. The beans were very good but potato salad was bland. Took Pittsburg hot links home to my husband and he loved them.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

This place has the best Pittsburg Hotlinks in all of the entire East Texas area. They are smoked, and have nice crispy outer crunch with a perfectly cooked center.

Restaurant was clean. Has a very friendly and efficient staff. Plenty of seating.

I will come back every time I am in Longview!