“Luch visit”
Review of Unc's BBQ

Unc's BBQ
Ranked #25 of 257 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Small hole in the wall but excellent friendly service and over the top tasty food. Ribs, boudan (sp) sausage, brisket, and chopped pulled pork sandwich were excellent and amazing flavor.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for BBQ, and we sure found it! We loved the food, and the folks were so friendly. Ribs weren't ready yet, so we ordered brisket. It was excellent. Then later Unc's brought us rib tips for free! I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank MenyeNaserian
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I love BBQ and don't have great BBQ close to me so when I came to Texas that was on the top of my list. We tried Unc's today and it's amazing! First they were are so friendly, not only to the customers but to each other, which is so refreshing. The brisket was awesome and the beans had wonderful flavor!!! Would definitely go again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I just had the best lunch I've had in a long time! These guys did everything right. When I walked in, I was greeted by friendly staff, atmosphere is great. Rustic, small, and classic BBQ joint. The met is cut right in front of you as it should be, when the staff thanks you, they mean it. This humble staff serves up delicious BBQ with an amazing sauce and even the sides are home made and served with love. I can't say enough about how great this place is.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

On a trip through Texas travelling East, and too many highways and streets to list, we passed by Longview, and Unc's was our first choice, because we were certain to have Texas barbecue before we left Texas. I'll admit, we went there based on ratings and proximity, but---Damn!![excuse my language]---Unc's provides.

Neither my brother or I who ate there are North Carolina natives, though we spent a decade or so there each, bThe sides, though! The greens were good (well-above good, I'd say), but those beans, those beans, if I could order them from here on the West coast, I would eat them every day. Seriously, send me those beans!ut that chopped pork is amazing (NC owns pork barbecue, but I'd put Unc's at around five or so on my list of best pork barbecue ever).

As for Texas-specific, the brisket was very good and the rib tips were amazing.

2  Thank Jared H