All reviews cooked to order breakfast great hotel hardwood floors front desk indoor pool in town a great stay fitness center clean rooms definitely stay here again the hotel staff next morning staff was friendly enjoyed my stay restaurants and shopping business trip bed was comfortable
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Hotel seemed brand new, staff was friendly and helpful when I forgot my key. Everything had a nice layout, they had a bar and restaurant inside for breakfast and dinner, not sure about lunch. No complaints.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Kelsey G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the service you received here. We hope you will come and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

I can't say as to that we had a single real complaint during our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms and public spaces were clean and orderly. The only issue we ran into was needing ice for the buckets but a quick trip to the lobby took care of that! Out thanks to the staff there! :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelesy G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so happy to hear you found your time with us to be enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I am usually hard on Hotels but I could not be with this Hilton. Wonderful staff, super clean room, great breakfast...no complaints at all. Very nice pool and lobby with a bar. I could not ask for a better stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks so much for your kind comments regarding our pool and lobby bar! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Rooms were clean, Spacious and very comfortable. The management at the hotel was rude and short on issues I had. They charged me for a night when I used my Hilton points. It has taken a week to get it cleared up. During this time the Manager would not get on a call with me. I am a Hilton Diamond member as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Dear James T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our property. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. We addressed the problems you mentioned with our management team as we always appreciate feedback that will better our guest experience. Thank you for alerting us to this, and we hope you will give us a second chance to make it right in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

My experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Longview was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, spacious and had plenty of places for me to plug-in all of my devices for work and personal use.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your time with us - we appreciate it very much! Hope to see you again soon!