All reviews great hotel real eggs very pleased with our stay easy access college visit would definitely stay here again the loop bed and pillows newer hotel recommend this hotel the young lady nice stay staff was friendly nice breakfast the general manager convenient location place to stay
Reviewed October 6, 2018

When my apartment flooded and I was displaced for a week, I chose to stay at the Best Western Plus in Lubbock. The service I received was exceptional. I used their Fitness Center and Pool daily as well as the complimentary breakfast every morning. The hotel staff was very welcoming and helped turn my nightmare into a mini vacation.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Subhir H P, Owner at Best Western Plus Tech Medical Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear guest,

We are pleased that you found everything met your expectations and you enjoyed your "mini vacation". We Thank you and look forward to a return visit sometime!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Really did like our stays there. We've been there several times and enjoyed that my granddaughters lived about one or two blocks away. Everything we needed was available. The allowed us to come in a little early to get ready to go see the doctor.

Room tip: Their full breakfast was fantastic.
Date of stay: November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for not only choosing to stay with us, but for taking the time to review your stay. We are pleased that you found our location to be of your convenience. Don't hesitate to reach out to us before your next stay with any special requests. We look forward to recreating the experience.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I inform the staff by calling and going downstairs regarding the HOT AC and the low pressure water and drainage issues. The staff seems not to care and stated that the issues will be notes and give to maintenance when he show up. Therefore We had to sleep in a HOT room, Only thing I can say about this hotel is the breakfast was good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Subhir H P, Manager at Best Western Plus Tech Medical Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

We sincerely apologize for any and all inconveniences that occurred at our property and want you to know that incidents like this don't happen here at our property often and apologize for this terrible experience. I will personally look into this incident, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope you reconsider staying with us on your next visit to the Lubbock area, so we can show you just how great of an experience we can offer. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me directly as i would be happy to help. Again, we apologize and thank you for your helpful input.

Best Western Plus Tech Medical Center Inn Hotel & Suites

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Lubbock is about the half way point while driving from San Antonio to Santa Fe. We selected this Best Western hotel because it was on our route and, Best Western provides a consistent product in comfort and amenities at all their hotels. We were well rested and ready to continue our trip the following day.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Subhir H P, Owner at Best Western Plus Tech Medical Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you got a good nights rest. Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you soon!

Hampton Inn & Suites Childress

Reviewed September 4, 2018

As a hotel clerk for many years. The Best Western plus is a wonderful hotel to stay in. The indoor pool is inviting I took my three kids all under the age of 12 they really enjoyed,plus pet friendly. The staff is very helpful breakfast had something for all of my picky eaters.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Subhir H P, Manager at Best Western Plus Tech Medical Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hello Guest!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are also happy to hear that the breakfast items did not disappoint! We Thank you and appreciate your business! We look forward to your next visit!