All reviews wi fi speed is conference room highly recommend staying here made to order breakfast beautiful hotel great place to stay staff was friendly the rooms were nice breakfast was excellent texas tech would recommend this hotel to anyone room was large staying at this hotel business trip fitness center convenient location bed was very comfortable
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We used the facility for a business meeting. I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn, Lubbock. Professional and respectful staff that always made sure we were welcomed. The meeting room and amenities were easy to use. We will use the facility again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerad T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Aaron. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I was in town for business for a week and had an excellent stay. The hotel was clean, the staff were all so kind and welcoming. The customer service provided was exceptional and I would definitely stay here again. I ate breakfast every morning downstairs and the cook to order omelets were excellent as well as the service provided by the staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the online feedback. The entire hotel staff works very hard to provide the best possible hotel experience for our guests. We hope you will be back soon! Take care.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

This hotel is in a weird location (kind of a back street) but once you get there, it's a nice Hilton property that was clean, new and updated.....nice bar, very helpful front desk staff. Definitely will come back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you taking the time out of your day to provide feedback about your recent hotel experience. I hope your stay exceeded your expectations and that we will see you back next time!

Reviewed June 15, 2018

I won’t rate my stay as terrible because my stay was actually fine but what happened after checkout was awful enough for me to have to rate this experience as poor.
I am an event planner who works exclusively with Hilton properties and I’ve never experienced anything like what happened with this Garden Inn. I received a call from the hotel on the day of checkout telling me that I had rolled around in feces on my bed. I don’t really know how to even begin to explain that but I’ll try.
The hotel was as clean and nice as any Garden Inn we’ve stayed at. Check in was quick even though it was a busy weekend with graduation. Our room was clean and comfortable. I happened to be traveling with my two small children, ages 1 and 4. Sometimes little kids can get overwhelmed when away from home and unfortunately my son threw up while sitting on the fully made bed. We called the front desk and they kindly gave us new bedding. When I went up to the front to pick up the bedding, they could see that I was embarrassed and apologetic and the desk employees were friendly and empathetic, saying that they also have small kids so they understand. They gave us a plastic bag to place the soiled comforter and pillowcase. We went ahead and changed out all the bedding since they gave us a complete set, down to the sheets, and folded the soiled comforter and put it in the bag we were given. We noticed some old stains on the mattress but didn’t think much of it, considering it’s a hotel and everything else was clean. In retrospect I should have documented what I saw. We left the next morning and I made sure to leave an extra tip for housekeeping and I knew that I might incur a laundry/cleaning charge for the comforter.
I never expected the call I received the next day from a hotel employee who I believe introduced herself as Dawn. She told me that my bed was covered in feces. After I expressed my shock and disbelief, she continued to tell me that my bed was not only covered in fecal matter but that it had been ROLLED AROUND IN. I was flabbergasted to say the least. She went on to tell me how disgusting that is and that I was going to be charged to replace the mattress. I told her that I would pay a laundry fee but that a small child’s vomit that didn’t go beyond the comforter and pillowcase didn’t warrant a full mattress replacement and I would dispute any such charge. (AND NO, my children and I didn’t defecate on the bed and roll around in it, thank you very much).
I have never worked in a hotel so I don’t know the kinds of things that they experience in housekeeping but I cannot begin to understand how it’s ok to call a person and immediately tell them that they (or their child) rolled around in feces on the bed and then tell them how disgusting that is. She didn’t ask me if something happened in my room, she didn’t check with the front desk before calling. No, she called me and told me that I had rolled around in feces on my bed. I was transferred to the manager when I told Dawn that I did not roll around in fecal matter on the bed and would not be paying for a new mattress.
I received a follow up call from the manager who was friendly and assured me that I would not be charged for the mattress and that there was a miscommunication between the front desk and housekeeping. I can see that there was obviously a lack of communication but I still don’t feel that it’s ever appropriate under any circumstances to call a guest and make such outrageous assumptions and accusations without first asking questions.
I was immediately accused of something so gross and unbelievable without simply being asked what happened. When I let the manager know that I was traveling with my 2 small children and that my son had vomited, the first thing he said was that he hoped my son felt better (thank you). When I was finally able to get a word in with Dawn and explain that I wasn’t rolling in feces on my bed, she was still incredibly rude.
I don’t usually post things like this online but there are two valuable lessons here.
1. If you are traveling with kids and something happens, be sure to document everything!
2. If you are a hotel employee, don’t make outrageous assumptions and accusations without asking what happened! This whole experience would have been so different if Dawn would have simply asked me, “Ma’am, did something happen in your room? We noticed the comforter was soiled.”
On another note, I left my glasses in the room and I’m too embarrassed to call and ask for them because I wonder if the whole hotel thinks I’m the woman who pooped my bed and rolled around in it.
SIGH.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback, Lyndsi. On behalf of the entire hotel staff, we would like to apologize for the experience you had at our property. This is not typical of the hotel or staff, and will be addressed immediately. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future, to win you back!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Had a great experience at this hotel. It is our choice hotel when in Lubbock. Location may not be as convenient as others but its worth it for the friendly staff, cleanliness, and overall quality. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerad T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you for the feedback about your recent hotel experience. The entire hotel staff works very hard to provide the best possible guest experience, to every single guest! I am delighted that we met your expectations. We look forward to having you back soon.