“Pretty good”

Italian Garden
Ranked #4 of 636 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

After many people recommending this restaurant, we decided to try it for a birthday dinner. It was good, but I didn't get what the hype was about. Service and atmosphere were good. It was not too busy-it was a pretty early dinner on a Wednesday though. We'd heard great things about the "pink" sauce, but again it was underwhelming. The kids had a "personal" 10"pizza which seemed bigger than 10", but it was great for them to share. Portion size was good for the price. Would probably go again to try a different dish next time.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I eat Italian Garden all the time & it's always as good as the last. Quick service & really good food(especially the rolls)! Definitely my go to spot for dinner

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy going with my fiancé to Italian garden. The BYOB option is perfect and the bread is fantastic. I enjoy their lasagna because it’s always really hot temperature wise. The food is just so fresh and tasty. This place is a must try!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

All I have to say is... any dish with their pink sauce is amazing. I've tried many italian places in Lubbock and I keep coming back to Italian Garden because the food is THAT good. Every dish comes with this bread that is so soft inside and is the perfect thing to dip in the leftover sauce from your pasta. Try the Chicken Parmigiana with pink sauce, you won't regret it.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

This is easily the best Italian food in Lubbock. When you visit you MUST try the pink sauce because it is life changing!

Been to Italian Garden? Share your experiences!