All reviews the loop room was clean within walking distance parking lot indoor pool complimentary breakfast recommend this hotel fresh fruit fitness center great place to stay hot tub other hotels business trip staff was very friendly front desk staff waffles texas tech
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Options when on gluten or carb dietary restrictions are lacking. Check the toilet paper before you go to bed, we didn’t have any extra rolls and found out at 2 in the morning. The front desk staff for very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear comom2018,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the lack of toilet paper in your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. As well, we will use your comments regarding our breakfast to see how we may be less restrictive for people with dietary concerns. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Close to restaurants, easy in and out of parking lot, reasonably close to the air port. Close to other shopping, a little odd being on a one way frontage road, but maybe that is just how Texas does things. Quick to get on the loop and easy to see from the loop.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I stopped here without a reservation on my recent roadtrip. Service was great (even if I did have to show them the aarp rate on my phone to get a lower price). Room was clean and bed comfortable. Downside was my room was on the front of the building above the door. Anytime anyone came or went from the building, the automatic sliding door made itself known. Fortunately this slowed down later at night, but I would request a room at the back of the building.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I recently had to make 2 separate unexpected trips to Lubbock. For both I chose the Hampton Inn on Loop 289 (because I always stay at at Hilton brand hotel, and this Hampton Inn was closest to who I was visiting). The front desk clerks were warm and friendly. Housekeeping respected my request for "no service". The breakfast selection is fantastic! The gentleman who worked the dining area was cheerful and attentive. I stayed in a King room that was clean and comfortable. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: April 2018
Stacy S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you for rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We appreciate every review and are striving to improve our hotel with each passing day. We take pride in knowing that our guest know and feel that this is there home while away from home. Please know if you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Take care!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough how we appreciate the outstanding service at this Hampton Inn. The front desk warmly greeted us as did every staff member there. The room was appropriate for the price we paid. We had just had a horrible experience at a Hampton in Colorado so this was a welcome relief

Trip type: Travelled with family