Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$84
US$67
US$76
Country Inn
US$100
US$59
Studio 6 Lubbock TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
US$65
All reviewstexas techfull kitchenbeer and winesized refrigeratorliving room areagreat propertyan extended stayair conditionerbed was comfortablenext morningrestaurants within walking distancestaff was friendlyking suiteroom was largecomplimentary breakfastuniversitytue
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I got in town with no reservation on game day since I managed to get away from work on short notice. Staybridge next to campus was right across from my daughters dorm. They were so kind and so helpful and knew how stressed I was. I truly enjoy the people in Lubbock and the staff here is no exception. I made a personal connection with the front desk ladies and now, it's my FIRST choice to stay when I'm in town. You can't go wrong, you can only be too late.

Room Tip: 1st floor close to the breakfast area, it's like a extended living space.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Leo C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank for you leaving us feedback, we hope to see you the next time you are in Lubbock!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Came into town for one night for a meeting at the University (across the street). Great location - within walking distance to Texas Tech. Requested a room at the rear of the hotel to reduce traffic noise - granted. Studio room was very spacious, full kitchen, and very well equipped. The accommodation was more like an apartment than a hotel room or suite. Great Happy Hour snacks and beverages and excellent breakfast. Hotel desk staff was very polite and accommodating. Would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed October 12, 2017

There are two Staybridge Hotels in Lubbock, Texas and I booked the convenient one close by my venue, but it turned out to be another located across town. When I arrived late Friday night I discovered the switch and tried to contact Orbitz. They did not respond by telephone or message. The direct number they provided to the hotel was incorrect. After research, I got through to the hotel and they told me that I could not switch because I had booked through a third party.
I shall never book anything with Orbitz again and plan to tell everyone I know to do the same.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank stephenhQ9849EH

Thank for you leaving us feedback, we hope to see you the next time you are in Lubbock, please feel free to book through the front desk at 806-765-8900!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Visited Lubbock to go to Buddy Holly Center. Check in was quick and easy. The room was large , clean and comfy. Full kitchen in the room if I needed it. Missed having a meal, but staff found me something to eat. All the staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly. I would recommend and stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We were up for "Parents Weekend" at Tech and it was a game weekend also which would explain the EXTRA $435 for our two night stay. I`m sure the other hotels in Lubbock "adjust" their price as well, so this is to be expected. I wasn't aware it was a pet friendly hotel, because my wife booked the stay. This wouldn't much matter to me anyway because we have pets at home both dogs and cats. Me and my son slept on the king size bed, and my wife and daughter slept on the pull out sofa. The pull out sofa was horrible. I had to listen to both of them complain of their body hurting the next two days because it was so wore out. The first night, I went to sit on the couch and immediately got the smell and ammonia taste in my mouth from cat urine. I told my daughter it smells like cat urine in here and i went into the bedroom to watch TV. Later my wife smelled it and didn't say anything because she didn't want to rock the boat and ruin our time by complaining about something that may not be a big deal. She thought she was the only one smelling it. The second day I was smelling the cat urine in the bed room. At this point I said something to her and she said she had been smelling it the whole time and didn't want to make a big deal of it. The cat urine smell was worse and predominate throughout the living room and bedroom. This is undoubtedly why we both had migraine headaches both nights. We did not bring a cat, so there is no reason we should be smelling STRONG cat urine both nights in the room. The second night in the room we were awaken at 2AM by the person above us walking heavy footed back and forth for thirty minutes in their room. There was no going back to sleep while listening to that. The TV gave cable and some HBO channels! Great,.. my son and I picked a movie, and rite at the end of the suspense thriller, the TV scrambles and cut out! We missed the main part of the show! Does that happen a lot at this hotel? not sure.
When we first checked in they were not done cleaning our room and were running behind more than two hours past check in time, so they gave us a different room. That was nice of them, but to be expected because ours wasn't ready. When we went to check out and was given our bill 0f $743.54 for two nights stay.... we brought up the smell of cat urine that plagued us all weekend and the little sleep due to the fold out bed and headaches and the best they could offer us was $50.00 off the bill. If this was just a minor inconvenience, then that would have been fine, but our stay in that room was horrible and we should have had better compensation offered to us. We asked the manager to come to the room with a black light and look at the couch to see signs of cat spray, but since we had already been in the room two nights, this wasn't an option. I guess some people would carry cat urine in their bag and plant it in the room to get out of paying a bill????.. I couldn't imagine that, but i guess it could happen. The cleanliness of the room was fine, the shower was fine, the bed sheets were clean and there wasn't one single hair anywhere in the room. That is all fine and good, but if you have smelled cat spray in a confined space for two nights, you know what we were dealing with. They didn't tell us if the neighbors beside us had cats, or if the person who stayed in our room before us had cats. It seems like they would know... right?? All in all... we tried to make the best of it and not complain, and we told ourselves it wasn't bad enough to change rooms if they even had one available, but after two nights, we were feeling physically ill, tired, and just wanted to leave. A mere $50.00 off after two nights of that and a bill that was already $435.00 overpriced because of game weekend was completely unacceptable. The quick temper and attitude from the girl up front was another big disappointment. Did she herself go and inspect our room before she issued it to us. NO. Thank you, keep your attitude to yourself. The manager did "console / correct" her while my wife was still up front, but still just another annoyance after what we stayed through.. So,.. was our room inspected and checked with a black light before we went into it like they said it was? How do they know? What is an acceptable level of cat urine odor? Did they perceive it to be acceptable and spray a "pet febreze" odor eliminator in our room that wore off? We don't know. This was just another question that couldn't be answered. We have stayed multiple times in Lubbock and NEVER had an issue like this before. Not anywhere else for that matter. The Overton Hotel and Conference Center is where I would suggest. Great rooms and great service from the time you walk in, to the minute you leave. Incredible rooms and views. Stay away from the "pet friendly" hotels unless you are bringing your pets with you. The African American Breakfast lady was very nice in the breakfast area. That is the only good person I can say for the service.

Room Tip: Take the manager to the hotel room with a black light for inspection before you agree to stay in the room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family