1,781 results
All reviews texas tech sitting area rooms are large great place to stay home away from home staff was friendly beds were comfortable free breakfast dee kitchenette hospital couch surgery freeway pet ttu campus
Reviewed October 12, 2018

This is a very nice hotel at a really good price. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is good, and they have a nice indoor pool and hot tub. They have down type pillows and comforters, a desk, and couch to sit on. There was also a small kitchenette area with a small table and chairs. The wifi worked without an issues.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HawthornFOM, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Kristen,
Thank you for choosing the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock and taking the time to share your amazing review of the property. We are so glad that you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities. We work hard to ensure we are consistently exceeding our guests' expectations, and we look forward to serving you again!!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

We headed back home from New Mexico to Texas and decided to stop and sleep in Lubbock. We found a room last minute at Hawthorn for such a reasonable price and just wanted a shower and bed. ....Luckily, upon check in, our room had a king bed and was set up for a King and Queen. Super spacious, comfy and perfect. Wish we could have stayed longer, but now we know where to stay !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lorabee,
Thank you for choosing the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock and taking the time to share your amazing review of the property. We are so glad that you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities, even though you popped in for a short amount of time. We work hard to ensure we are consistently exceeding our guests' expectations, and we look forward to serving you again!!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The rooms were spacious and clean with a great sitting area, but we weren't impressed by the breakfast. Each floor is also set up with a sitting area right outside the elevator so it is nice when you have a group of people traveling together.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gary,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize that we failed to meet your expectations with our complimentary breakfast. We realize this is such an important part of your experience and we are working on changes to the breakfast that will bring more variety and a better experience. We look forward to serving you again and showing you the changes.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Breaks my heart to write this very bad review on this hotel! Every visit we come to Lubbock we always stay here. The last time we stayed here they gave us the wrong room key which allowed us to enter a room where another family was in. Nobody was in the room but their belongs were including values that were on the table. We closed the door quickly! Had to go back down to let them know not only did this happen to us but another couple we were with. When we got into our room TV didn't work and there was no blow dryer. They moved us rooms. This last visit drew the line when they put us in room 105 1st floor. As we walked in it was a total nightmare! We drove in very late due to a very bad storm. Our room was very dirty including dust everywhere! It looked like it hadn't been used in a while. Again, no blow dryer, toilet didn't work, fridge door was broken and a sharp object was sticking out due to it being broken. Floor was very sticky and there was little trash on the floor. Having a baby and my other kids as a mom I didn't want my kids to touch anything cause it was so disgusting! With it being midnight my kids were hungry. My baby is on a special milk so I put his milk in the fridge. We went to go grab something to eat and told the lady at the front desk about our problem. Her reaction was I dont know why they didn't mark this room as "out of service".. if the hotel knew this problem why allow it to be rented out? At 2am we had to run to the closest CVS to buy the baby more milk cause the fridge wasn't working and his milk out hot!!She moved us rooms at 2am! The 2nd room we got was a down grade of beds. We went from a queen beds that we paid for to a full bed. The next morning we were advised to move across cause those were queen beds! In our 2 day stay there we moved 3 times! Horrible cleaning of the rooms!! Everything seems to be ruined down here. I WILL NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS HOTEL! Wished we could get our money back for a horrible experience!! Try moving rooms 3x with kids and a baby and baggage!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Teenacee,
Thank you for always choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay. What you went through is absolutely horrific and I am embarrassed for the entire situation. Please accept my sincerest apologies and know that I will make sure all of this is addressed immediately. As you know, we take great pride in being a fabulous hotel choice for our guests and this is certainly not a the norm. I invite you to contact me personally to make this right. I apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort we caused you and hope you will be willing to give us another chance.
Jessi Holeman
806-792-3600
jholeman@hawthornlubbock.com

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This was my second stay at the Windham hotel .My room was available when I arrived and check out was fast .the location was perfect .easy access to stores and freeway . Staff is very very nice and attentive

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HawthornFOM, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Guide655400,
Thank you for choosing the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock again and taking the time to share your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our teams work so hard to please our guests and it's always nice to hear compliments about them. I will definitely pass your praises along. Our location is perfect to get almost anywhere in Lubbock in under ten minutes. We look forward to serving you again soon!!
Jessi Holeman