All reviews the loop indoor pool and spa waffles choice hotels walk in shower king room would stay here again room was spacious and clean football game two nights biscuits and gravy business center cleaning staff breakfast room staff was very friendly property rates
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Very friendly and professional staffs. Kabita is great. She took care of my issues on reservation like nothing. It was one of the best experience staying in this hotel. Breakfast was great and beds are very comfortable. Coming back again.

Room Tip: We stayed in ground floor and it was good.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lewisjulie034
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

lewisjulie034,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

During a recent business trip to Lubbock, I spent two enjoyable nights at The Sleep Inn and Suites, just inside West Loop 289 at 5816 34th Street. Upon arrival, I was warmly welcomed by Michelle M. who presented me with a welcome gift for being a Platinum Member of the Choice Hotels Rewards Program. She then quickly completed my registration and checked to make sure my room was ready.

Throughout the stay, I found Michelle to be friendly and always will to help me. I also received helpful, friendly service from Allison and Vianca during my two-night stay. In addition to a friendly staff, this Sleep Inn and Suites has a personable, hands-on manager. Marvin Patel, General Manager of the property is a busy man and gracious host who enjoys interacting with his guests.

My room was spacious, clean, had a comfortable bed with lots of pillows and a large desk/work area, as well as other extras. Best of all, the room provided me with two nights of good sleep. This Sleep Inn and Suites also has a swimming pool, business center for guests with computers and a printer, and an attractive lobby area.

In the morning, I enjoyed a delicious breakfast containing hot and cold food items and a wide selection of "Breakfast Beverages." Food was plentiful, replenished regularly, and served in a clean, attractive eating area.

For about $75.00 per night, I received a clean room with a comfortable bed, was provided with a delicious breakfast, and received excellent service from an efficient, dedicated staff. I will return to this Sleep Inn and Suites the next time I am in Lubbock and highly recommend it to other TripAdvisor Travelers seeking a pleasant stay and moderately priced accomodations.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CPGTheATeam
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

CPGTheATeam,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our breakfast, cleanliness and staff hospitality of Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock Hotel. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations.We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This was in a great location on the West side of town close to many things. Like the university, newer shopping areas and food

The room was clean and comfortable. Better than some of the more expensive places I have stayed.

The parking lot was well lit and plenty of parking.

The breakfast buffet had hot & cold items and was contractually replenished.

I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Jen78703,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience of Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock Hotel. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

I would recommend this hotel 100% We reached there so late and front desk clerk was so kind, smiling and explaining us so well, she made us feel like home. Great bed, amazing staff, good rate this place is just another HOME and this will be our choice always in future.

Room Tip: Location of hotel is amazing, all are good.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa C
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Teresa C,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for pointing out the efforts of our staff to treat you
like family and make you feel at home! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We hope that your next visit will be another five star experience.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Very much enjoyed our stay. Comfortable beds, nice property, very nice staff. For a business trip, it would be hard to beat. Great location, easy to find and lots of restaurants nearby. Thus will be our first choice on our next trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

mphill9929,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests of Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock Hotel. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.