All reviews best westerns room was clean easy access pool and hot tub biscuits front desk clerk staff was very friendly definitely stay here again waffles checking in road trip nice stay free breakfast pet interstate motel employees
Reviewed December 11, 2015

The full service bar in the lobby would have made my stay 100% perfect, that was the only thing missing. Access to the hotel was easy, huge parking, nice comfortable bed, extra value hot breakfast. Everything was beyond perfect.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ICare_44499, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2015

Unfortunately not enough extra room to add full service bar, but points taken. Thank you.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

We requested a King room on top floor in quiet area and scored the perfect room. We were tucked away in a far corner away from elevator, ice machine, vending, etc. Our bed was VERY comfortable and the room was clean. Desk clerk recommended a nice little steak house nearby for dinner that was not expensive but had a very good steak, cooked to perfection. Breakfast was eggs, sausage links, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruits, yogurts, juices and all was clean and in order. We'll be staying here again on our way back home. Think our stay was $92 so not very expensive.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

I chose to stay at this particular property because of the positive past experiences at the Best Western Plus in Austin TX off Oltorf. This place was horrible. Second floor rooms are not for pets, but 1 am and next door a dog was barking. I called the front desk but noone answered. The room smelled of cat urine. 2 bars of soap and no other amenities, ie shampoo. Reservation for 4 people, enough towels for 3. Bathroom door handle came off in my hand, my husband fixed it as best as he could because after I reported it no one came to fix it. I have left a message for the manager, Mike, to call me everyday for the last 4 days, but he won't return my call. I asked for the mgr at check out to discuss the issues, I was told to call Monday and ask for Mike. The man at the front desk was consumed with another desk watching video footage from the night before trying to figure who stole the gentleman's car from the area you park at the front door to check in. Finally, I spoke with Gloria who said she is the front desk mgr. because she told me , again Mike was not there, and he wants to know why I keep calling. No folks, I'm not making this up!!! I explained the above issues, she was defensive and rude and said "If they decide to do anything, (I asked for a refund), they'll let me know through email" I asked for a prompt resolution and a phone call. She did ask why I didn't ask for a different room. I explained to her that at check in they had me in a less desirable room and I asked for a different room. They lady then gave me this room and told me there were no additional rooms available. Also, Gloria asked me why I didn't let anyone know about the dog barking at 1 am. I told her that I had tried but no one answered the phone at the front desk. Gloria replied, " Well I'll have to figure out who was working that night." Also, I went to the front desk to obtain: another set of towels, shampoo, air freshener that I was given and then had to return. At that time the door handle had come off in my hand and I told the front desk lady, who then told me, " Oh, I'll write it in the book."

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank julesthetraveler

" No folks, I'm not making this up!!! " that explains the whole made up story. Just because you were charged few dollars extra for sneaking in more people to the room? Well, you have a very happy coming new year.

Reviewed December 2, 2015

We had an Emergency situation which required a hotel close to the University Medical Hospital in Lubbock, TX. My husband and I highly recommend this hotel which is only about 10 minutes away from the hospital. The hotel staff was excellent all the way from house keeping to the front desk, every one of the staff was courteous and professional. We will stay here again if ever we are in Lubbock again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much.

Reviewed December 1, 2015

very clean and great hot breakfast. My husband and I loved the comfortable king bed and it was very quiet. The price was under $100 a night and the breakfast was like what you could order in a restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ICare_44499, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Thank you for the review and placing our full hot breakfast with restaurant. Greatly appreciated.