All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleaneasy accesspool and hot tubbiscuitsfront desk clerkstaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areachecking inroad tripnice stayfree breakfastinterstatemotelemployees
Reviewed May 1, 2018

I checked in on a Saturday, corporate travel, credit card authorization already sent and on file (I asked after finding the problem). I presented my personal debit card for "Incidentals" and specified it was for incidentals only.
I checked my balance later in the afternoon on Saturday and noticed the hotel had charged the room to my card. I went to the desk and spoke with Brennon, who informed me that he could still see the other cc info in the system and that he should be able to get the charges reversed. He said to check on Monday.
Come Monday afternoon, I check my bank. No change, the charge is still there.
So I spoke to the clerk on duty and she made it seem that I was to blame that they charged the wrong cc. IT was entirely up to me to fix the problem. She said that I'd have to have my company send the credit card authorization and it'd take 10-12 days to reverse the charge against my card. Walked away angry and frustrated with the lack of help received.
I contacted my company and they sent me a copy of the credit card authorization that they'd sent in a week before my reservation! Didn't get that until Tuesday morning. Corporate is in a different time zone.
Went back to the desk Tuesday afternoon and showed the same young lady the credit card authorization and her answer was that corporate would need to resend it. Then she asks me why I hadn't talked to the GM in the morning. She hadn't said anything about him being there in the morning the day before. So again she pushes it off on me.
They screw up and its my fault. So bottom line she doesn't want to do anything about it.
Supposedly the GM has been kept informed while this has been going on. No contact from him.

Add to that the side door to the hotel doesn't lock, the room door didin't close all the way when let go.

I won't be back and I do not recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this place.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Coraldiver77,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences
during your most recent experience with us, especially that we were not able to address the
issues and misunderstandings right away. I understand that the error occurred through no fault of your own and I hope we have been able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

It was ok. I thought it would have been a little better for the price. The tv wasn't the best. The channels were of poor quality. Location was ok , close to the highway. Checking in was not the best. The front desk was poorly covered.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear gross8863,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the tv channels during your stay. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

I discovered I was in the wrong when I tried to cancel 19 hours before I thought was the actual cancellation point of no return. Yes...I was wrong, but being a long-time BW member, I believed this manager could have given some grace and not charged me. Did they really have to turn away any customers because this hotel was full on a Monday night in Lubbock, TX? And I also believe this manager avoided communicating with me when I tried to reach out to him

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Susan S,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I had a great night stay here. I was on a 12 he trip to killeen and dad to stop for the night. This best western was conveniently right off the highway and had a reasonable price. The staff was great and the room was clean. The have free internet and breakfast which is always a plus.

Dear enriqueavila20,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your
next visit!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Just here for two nights. Comfortable, but could not get the AC to work. Breakfast good, bed comfortable. Employees nice! If I come back will definitely stay here. Location was good for the convention, but also good for getting in and out about town.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Nancy L,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout of BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.