“Lubbock Gem!”
Review of Gardski's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Gardski's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

I've come here for dates, business lunches, family dinners, and even had my engagement party here. Perfect upstairs venue for a large party. Upstairs there is a lounge with yes couches and full bar. Wonderful patio for an outdoor meals. Great food and drinks. Decent prices. Never had a bad experience.

2  Thank KayLee P

Reviewed February 27, 2015 via mobile

We heard about this place from a family friend and we are so glad that we gave it a try! The service was good and the food was great!

Reviewed February 24, 2015

A large work group went for lunch and we were not disappointed. I had the grilled cheese with bacon, homemade tomato soup (so so good) and homemade chips (even better dipped in the soup). The server was very attentive and everything went very smoothly. I will be back on my next Lubbock trip.

Reviewed February 18, 2015 via mobile

Gardski's is a must stop when we are in Lubbock. Restaurant is close to Texas Tech in the historical part of the city. Neat older home turned Restaurant. Love the atmosphere and the customer service is top notch.

Reviewed January 9, 2015

I have been going to Gardski's for many years. Quality and variety of offerings on the menu are excellent. I usually have soup and a sandwich. I particularly like their Broccoli/Cheddar soup. The Monte Cristo sandwich cannot be beat! The restaurant is a repurposed old home that was probably built in the early 1900's is a guess. Cool atmosphere!