See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

We had to pay over $200 a night for this gross 1970 decor room! We booked almost a month before and because it was a booked weekend n Lubbock with state competitions, everything was taken- this was all that was available.
Stains on the green outdated carpet, Stains on bedspreads, old, outdated furniture, 1970's "soap dispensers" (are hotel bars of soap REALLY that much of an expense?), hard beds.. I could go on and on.
To top it off, we asked for nonsmoking room and get there, and all they have left is smoking room. Since we booked through Priceline, we were screwed and NEITHER the motel or Priceline would refund us!
Worst hotel experience I've ever had!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2017

Stopped over in this Motel after a long journey from South Texas and heading to Amarillo. Good comfortable rooms at reasonable prices. Pleasant and friendly staff with good facilities and services. Little hard to locate Motel, as this was my first time passing through this part of Lubbock. This proved to be quiet and convenient location and also close to local business centres.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2016

[My "3" takes into consideration the price.] I stayed over 14 nights while my nephew was in the hospital in this older facility. The hotel is dated, the rooms are dated, and things are breaking down. But, the staff are sincerely trying to do their best with what they have and the prices are very good. The sheets are clean and the beds comfortable. Not everything is as clean as a 5 star hotel, but with a small staff, how could they make it so? If you need a good night's sleep in a clean bed and a simple bowl of cereal for breakfast - this is the place for you. These people are working hard to make a living and to provide a place for you while your family members are receiving medical care. Oh, do note though, you have to keep a fan on to cover the sound of helicopters coming to the nearby Covenant Medical Center. Also, there is a nice park and a great grocery store nearby.

Room Tip: You need to run a fan to drown out the helicopters and traffic noise.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2016

Room was very dirty, pillow cases stained, bathroom nasty, and outdated and we cancelled and decided not to stay at all! the first room we were given ...the key didn"t work and so the front desk reassigned us another room.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed June 1, 2016

I'm only giving this place one star because I didn't die during my stay, otherwise I would give no stars. First of all, I understand that on Texas Tech graduation weekend all hotels in Lubbock raise their rates (jerks, but whatever), so what was normally a $65 room cost us $149 (times two since we got two rooms for our family). We booked these rooms 10 months in advance (so it's not like we waited until the last minute). One of the rooms wasn't cleaned before we checked in. After we told the front desk, they said they would send someone to clean it (no apology, just a sassy "we'll send someone out"). We ran an errand and an hour later, the room still looked dirty. Front desk insisted it had been cleaned. They claimed there were no more available rooms so we couldn't be switched to another one (and of course due to TTU graduation, there were no available hotel rooms within a 65 mile radius of Lubbock so we were stuck). I'm posting pictures of the rooms (if I can figure out where to do that from). The dirty room I'll call Room One. It had dirt piled up behind the door (obviously after lazily sweeping the floor, the cleaning staff couldn't be bothered to remove the pile of dirt), the kitchen sink hadn't been rinsed out, the stove hadn't been cleaned (there were crumbs), there was a hole in the bath mat, and there was a stain under the pillow on one of the beds (that wasn't discovered until the next morning, but still, ew.) Room Two was a little cleaner, although we discovered that there was blood on the nightstand lampshade (BLOOD!) Also in Room Two the bathroom door was super squeaky, so anytime one of the four people sleeping there got up during the night, it pretty much woke everyone up. I'm not familiar with Lubbock so I don't know what's considered a "good" part of town and what's considered a "bad" part of town, but I do know I would never stay by myself in this area. The parking lot of this hotel is super confusing to get in and out of. Oh, and if you need extra towels, you'll get attitude from the front desk. There is a free breakfast (coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, cereal) but it's nothing to get excited about. The bagel I had was stale. The front office (where breakfast is served) also has a musty, mildew smell. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here. Also if you have a Tech graduation to attend, book about 2 years in advance so you'll get a better place than this.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family