All reviews waffles front desk the loop room was clean choice hotels place to stay the breakfast area hot tub texas tech indoor pool definitely stay here again staff was very friendly hot breakfast free breakfast joe highway motel
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

While having our RV repaired we spent 2 nights here. We were treated by the front desk in a pleasant manner and the check in was effortless.

The rooms are large and the bed was comfortable. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in our room along with the usual desk, nightstands, and an easy chair. The lighting was good and the AC was cold. There was a single cup coffee maker in the room. They serve a free breakfast which has scrambled eggs, link sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, bread, bagels, cereal, milk, and juice. It was enjoyable.
They also have other amenities such as a pool and a hot tub.

The hotel is in close proximity to almost anything you would want or need. I would certainly say it is conveniently located. I would definitely stay here if we do a return visit to Lubbock.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The place is just sad. Everything about it needs some refreshing. Looks like it could have been nice not too long ago but certainly hasn't seen care recently. Carpets are old and sad, pool area and hot tub are need of repair and cleaning, finally the rooms need updating from the sheets to the bathrooms.

I was glad that we only spent one here and was happy to be on my way in the morning.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

This brand new Quality Inn was located near the South side near Ave. Q and I 27. It has a HUGE entry with very plush breakfast area. Clean, spotless and quiet - this was a steal for the price. The breakfast was excellent, staff very very friendly (well, duh - it IS Texas!). Great place to stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank txstransplantnomore
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel had new beautiful tile work. I love that the room had two King Beds which was awesome for me and my kids. The hot breakfast was great and the girls enjoyed the Texas waffles. The pool area needs some work but if they're in the middle of the renovations we are assuming that's why. Had many issues with our key cards not working but it was manageable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I mean, even as far as Quality Inns go... this one is pretty low quality. The location is not great-- not that near the university, right off the highway, embedded among sports bars and mediocre chain restaurants.

But the bigger issue was that one of the only amenities-- the pool-- was disastrous. The railing along the stairs into the pool in order to get in was completely broken which I'm certain is a massive safety hazard. The hot tub filled and overflowed with bubbles when the jacuzzi was on, meaning that the chemical mixture was way out of balance. And the towels for poolgoers were teeny-- like a hand towel and a half.

The rooms were certainly not nice enough to make up for this... Pretty long in the tooth and not especially clean bathrooms. Do not recommend!

Date of stay: May 2018