Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$67
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$80
US$85
Country Inn
Studio 6 Lubbock TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$201
All reviewsbath and body worksindoor swimming poolwedding guestsdepot districtdresser drawersthe cleaning crewfree breakfastfridge and microwaveking suiteshower headgreat place to stayfront desk clerkwalmartconferenceupgradessoapmattress
Reviewed January 30, 2018

My room was very clean and even had bath and body works soap and lotions! I enjoyed the location of my room and the service was great. Will definitely be staying here again when in town. Blew my expectations out of the water this weekend!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2017

My stay was very pleasant. There was construction going on and upgrades were being made. Not much has changed in Lubbock since I graduated in 94 from Texas Tech but these guys are working to 'better' their hotel. Breakfast was good...staff was pleasant to talk to. Keep up the good work. Bed was comfortable although my wife and I were not fond of the new down pillows that everyone is going to.

please paint something on the large atrium interior north wall. it wants a painting on it...

Room Tip: ask for the King suite....
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Great place to stay with visiting team and fans! Location close to stadium and easy to uber. The staff at front desk was very nice and helpful. Only had issue with room not vacuumed well on arrival but taken care of. Older hotel but clean. The buffet for breakfast was very nice and the appetizers at happy hour in bar great!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

The elegant is a typical 2 to 3 star hotel. Not exceptionally fancy... But very clean, comfortable. The beddings and linen are very soft and comfortable. Excellent food in the restaurant. But the thing that strikes me the most is the service here. They are like a big family and everyone was so gracious and friendly. The shuttle they have will take you anywhere in town. Excellent service, great people. A a few other things I always like to know when I travel: coffee pot in the room, glasses are very thin plastic, towels are soft, tub drained very well, fridge and microwave in the room, indoor swimming pool.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is basically a 2-3 star hotel. What bothered us was that we time and again asked for housekeeping service. We were there for 3 nights and not once ever got any kind of maid service to our room. Twice we had to go to the front desk and get new towels, not to mention the garbage was never emptied because no one ever serviced our room after we asked for it 4 times over that time period. Anyway, the transportation was great, they will take you any where you want and pick you up, also had a bar in the lobby for us football fans, and free breakfast by 10 am..The beds were pretty comfortable but the rooms were fairly outdated . If I was coming back to Lubbock, I'd choose a different hotel in the future for sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple