See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2015

The lady at the front desk was very friendly and nice and it took her no time to get me checked in. Literally in under 4 minutes.

The room was large. Very basic furnishings, but everything worked. The T.V, fridge and microwave worked fine. The bed was comfy and the sheets were very clean and actually soft. Cute little playground. I wish it had some outdoor seating for adults though.

After I rented the room and turned on the A/C (it was VERY hot in the room when I got there) I went for a short drive to pick up a few things and let the room cool off. I realized I wasn't in the best of neighborhoods but I had absolutely no problems at the motel. It took several hours for the room to cool off, but once it did I slept great. Very quiet. (the windows didn't close all the way, yet it was still quiet) Good curtains.

I gave it a 4 rating because even though it is a very old motel, it is kept up pretty well, the room was clean and the staff was very inviting. When I was packing up the car in the morning a man who worked there walked by and smiled and greeted me. That's always nice. I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: It was quiet in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank LostOnLandAgain
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Friendly employees and a it was cool how the hotel had a park for kids, but i didnt use that of course. The room was basic, and it was quiet at night. Only down side is the water was very smelly, i dont know why it just was. The value was good.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo