US$89
Hampton.com
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$114
BestWestern.com
Lufkin Inn(Lufkin)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two nights with no problems at all. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. There were a couple minor problems,the shower curtain rod was loose so the curtain didn't close all the way, but there was plenty of hot water. For the price it is a nice hotel.

My crew and I cooked outside on our grill and didn't see any unsavory people so not sure what the other reviews were talking about.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

If you have a family or small children do not go to this place it is unbelievable the drug activity and prostitution that goes on at night in the parking lot The rooms are utterly filthy. It's unbelievable that these people could get a license from the Motel 6
Corporation

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Jamie N
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for my husbands work. Small rooms, rooms were very clean, water smelt a little bad but other than that it was a decent stay.. not fancy but not bad at all. Would stay here again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I was there on business, and just needed somewhere to stay overnight. It is a low price hotel, my room was not bad. I was able to watch the SuperBowl there. It was very close the the location I did the job, and close to store, food, and other attractions. The gentleman at the counter was very nice, he even tole me I could check out the room before I checked inn to make sure it was okay. The bathroom has a full size walk in shower which was fine for me. The room has a fridge, ans a microwave inside.
I'm not sure why people complain about hotels, but stay there anyway. there are other hotels there in which to stay.
I really had no problem at this hotel. I stayed in a hotel that was $100 a night and there were roaches. You just don't know.

Room Tip: The hotel will let you check your room to make sure it's okay for you.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Walls are normally pretty thin in hotels but this one takes the cake. You can clearly hear the people next to you talking, arguing or worse....At one point we heard some people in front of the room yelling and threatening to kill each other. It was unsettling to say the least. The rooms were not very clean (but what do you expect from a seedy hotel behind a McDonalds) and the floors made you keep your shoes on.

The staff was friendly, at least. It's in a good location if you are wanting to stay super-duper cheap and for a short period of time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business