All reviewsbest westernsbreakfast roomfast foodbusiness or pleasuregreat hotelwalking distanceparking lotcomfortable hotelstayed here for one nightthe beds were extremely comfortableeating placesking bedbiscuitscotton patchnice breakfastenjoyed our stayan excellent choice
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I had intentions of writing this review a long time ago but it has been a long difficult year. Unfortunately I wasn’t staying at this hotel for fun. My grandmother was put in the hospital and, thereafter, went into hospice care and passed away some time after. I was tired and just wanted to a hot shower & good sleep. I got this from this Best Western. I always thought of Best Westerns as lower grade hotels. But this one is clean, neat, and, even, pretty. Definitely not low grade. The staff was very friendly & since I had to go on a day to day basis, they were ready to quickly get me in my new room each night. It has a very nice breakfast that refreshed me for the week I was going to the hospital. I would definitely stay here again. And I’m sorry I haven’t reviewed sooner.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
helmhotelsgroup, Owner at Best Western Plus Crown Colony Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Nishia A:

Thanks you so much for your review.

So sorry to read of your grandmother's passing. I am very pleased we were able to be of some sort of comfort during this tough time.

I have a great team here and am proud of how they served not only you but all of our guests. We are an awarding winning Best Western and my team members are the reason.

Thank you for your business and so sorry for your loss.

Kevin R. Jones
co-owner/operator
Best Western PLUS Crown Colony Inn & Suites
Lufkin, Tx.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Best pet friendly place to stay in lufkin.
Clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast, nice pool, and very convenient to nice restaurants. Easy access to major highway, but very quiet. This is the only hotel i stay at in lufkin, and i have tried them all at one time or another.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I arrived to a very friendly and helpful front desk clerk. The room was excellent. Very clean and plenty of space. The room had an excellent big screen TV. The bathroom was spotless and very nice. The bed was a bit uncomfortable and there were dogs barking but luckily when it was time to sleep they were quiet. Overall a great choice in Lufkin, TX

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2017

If you want a quiet, clean, professional place to stay while you are in Lufkin, Texas, stay HERE. Exceptionally clean! Probably the BEST housekeeping staff I have ever experienced. The staff is professional in their actions and appearance! They go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

The beds were extremely comfortable and we slept really well. That said, the bathroom left something to be desired. The tile near the tub had holes and hthe ceiling was badly peeling. The pool appeared to be clean and we'll kept, but we did not use it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
helmhotelsgroup, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Crown Colony Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Hi Janelle,

We would love to hear more feedback on how we can improve. Please send us an e-mail to stay@bwlufkin.com. We are sorry that your room didn't meet expectations and we want to correct these issues as quickly as possible.