“Spring Rolls”
Review of Simply Pho House

Simply Pho House
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best spring rolls ever (we chose shrimp tonight) with fresh peanut sauce and chili paste ! The marinated/shaved pork plate served with jasmine rice & a fresh veggie salad is delicious! We definitely recommend Simply Pho House in Marble Falls ~ ♥

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We travel to Marble Falls from Minnesota, Simply Pho House has really good Pho and awesome service. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is a relatively new restaurant in Marble Falls. We have not been disappointed with any of our visits there. We have found a couple of dishes that we regularly crave and go there at least once a month., sometimes more. It is a place we bring guests. The service is good and they go above and beyond to provide great service.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Husband and I enjoy Pho a lot so we tried this place on our way back to Ft.Hood from Fredericksburg. Bad mistake. Husband had his Pho and I mistakenly wanted to try something different. I had the combination crispy noodle with chicken, beef, and shrimp. Within two hours I was running to the restroom. Husband didn't get sick so I guess just don't have what I had.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We eat here whenever we have our Texas Master Naturalist chapter meetings. It’s nice and quiet, and the food is good. I usually get spring rolls with a peanut sauce. Tasty!