“Nice location and menu. ”
Review of Wallbanger's

Wallbanger's
Ranked #55 of 490 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Food is good. I recommend the hamburgers instead of the hot dogs.
Fun place to hang out. Lots of games to play and large seating locations.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the bacon and pepper jack cheese chicken sandwich - $9.29. The sandwich was excellent. The potato fries were good. They had a huge backlog of orders and it took 25 minutes for the sandwich. The bottom bun was soggy and that is something they should take care to avoid. You get to put the toppings - tomato, onion, relish, pickle or Jalapeños on. The potato fries were good, but some were soggy. Fix the soggy bun and fries and you have a great place to dine. Would recommend and visit again.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I didn't have high expectations of this restaurant because I never heard of it before my visit in june 2017. My husband and I were on a short visit to Mcallen, Texas and went there for lunch; it was the best meal of our trip. Burgers were made with real meat and their fries were extra tasty.
We enjoyed their food so much we will be there on our next trip.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The best thing about Wallbangers is you get your burger and you choose the toppings and how much you want on the burger. The buns are like homemade and the meat is always great. My son normally gets the Chicken strip Basket. It has fries and a large piece of toast made of what looks like homemade bread. It all good. I highly recommend Wallbangers.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

WOW!! Great Burgers here!! 3 different sizes all the trimmings which you put on like a Buffet style Pickles, tomato's, jalepeno's, lettuce all fresh!! WOW !!! Fried cheese is fantastic too!

Been to Wallbanger's? Share your experiences!