“Dine in”
Review of Luby's

Luby's
Ranked #56 of 522 Restaurants in McAllen
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch today was verry good also my waiter Myra was verry attentive and frendly would def revisit

1  Thank Robert R

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I think this was about the first Luby's in the Valley...when we visited there in the 1970 we went with my wife's grand parents and her mom and dad. We returned in 2017 with our daughter and family and my son this would make the 5th generation of Kime to eat at this great place. It has not changed a lot over the years and still have good food. In the valley now there are a lot of Luby's but this is still one of the best. I had the liver and onions and pie for dessert awesome.

Thank Kurt.mr S
Reviewed March 11, 2017

There were lots of choices for meats, vegetables and desserts. I had the white fish, yams, and fried okra. All were hot and delicious. Reasonable prices too. My partner had chicken fried chicken which he said was great. We did not have dessert, too full from the meal.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Nice selection of fresh food , Pleasant atmosphere , enjoyed the time with my friends. Carrot cake was great!

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Excellent service and food. Delicious tasting food. Always the best quality food. I've been eating at lubys for over 34 years. The food is so very good. I miss the tea cart lady. Clean restaurant. Great value. One of my top 2 favorite restaurant of all time. So many great memories. I love Luby's.

This is the oldest Luby's location open. Looks the same. Awesome place.

Been to Luby's? Share your experiences!