See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I do a lot of travel around the country and this is one of the dirtiest hotels I've stayed at. I've stayed here over a dozen times as it's the only place in town and every time I'm given a filthy room. Carpets are littered with dust and bits of trash, walls are filthy, and surfaces are dusty and unclean. Bathroom toilets have leftover hair and urine and sometimes leftover ashes from someone smoking in a non-smoking room. The layouts of the room are nice and comfortable, but it's all pointless when the room is dirty.

There's also been a few instances where I'm given a room that wasn't house cleaned at all and even rooms that already had people in it.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank tkoreaper
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed at the hotel in McCamy Texas for several days. On my last day i had placed my phone in one of the drawers, left for the day on returning to my room packing to leave i come to realize that my phone was missing(taken)! I had made sure the was locked before leaving! The only way in was with a key and the maid/housekeeper had been in an cleaned while i was gone. Sad thing was noone at the desk seemed to be disturbed by this, almost seemed it had happened before!! Will not be staying there again!!! If you do DONT LEAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE BEHIND!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank txgrandpa13
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Beds are hard & not comfy. The bath tub seem clean but dirty under the rails or the place that holds ur shampoo & stuff. The only good thing I can say is that the ac wk'd & it was a place for shelter. The price was to much for the place. We paid $86 for 1 rm w/ 2 beds.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends