See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2016

This was a delightful hotel to stay at. The rooms are large and spacious with full size refrigerator, microwave, hotplates etc. Couch & area for meals. Really nice couple who have recently taken over this establishment who cannot do enough for you. Wish we could have stayed longer than one night but very satisfied. Nice FREE breakfast too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank robynm647
Reviewed July 20, 2016

After being given keys to the third room, we were finally able to go inside. First room assigned was already occupied and not made up, second room the door handle was broken and wouldn't lock, third room was okay but the floors were nasty. Bed linens seemed clean and bed was comfortable. Towels very thin but clean; soap was the size of a folded dollar bill and about as thin (we went to the store and bought soap). A/C worked fine so we slept well. It was you (almost) get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Manager seemed frustrated but did help find a suitable room. One floor hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is the only place in town and seemed nice from the outside. According to the owner it was built in 2008 so I anticipate a pretty decent experience. When we got into the room, the first thing we noticed was the disgusting walls. I would imagine they haven't been repainted, touched up or even wiped clean since the hotel was built. Then there was the bathroom, yuck! There was fecal matter right on the toilet seat glaring at me from the last travelers. I wasn't about to sit down without a good wipe down. The bathroom floor in front of the sink kept sticking to our feet so I used a towel to wipe it down. It was filthy! The bath tub was stained and it didn't look like anyone had bothered to clean it in months. We had clean sheets and white towels, really the only positive things I can say about the room because the beds weren't much to speak about. This place charges $90.00 a room and can't hire decent housekeepers? Wow! Please find some better standards!

Room Tip: Stay in Odessa.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Peta112
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I do a lot of travel around the country and this is one of the dirtiest hotels I've stayed at. I've stayed here over a dozen times as it's the only place in town and every time I'm given a filthy room. Carpets are littered with dust and bits of trash, walls are filthy, and surfaces are dusty and unclean. Bathroom toilets have leftover hair and urine and sometimes leftover ashes from someone smoking in a non-smoking room. The layouts of the room are nice and comfortable, but it's all pointless when the room is dirty.

There's also been a few instances where I'm given a room that wasn't house cleaned at all and even rooms that already had people in it.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank tkoreaper
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed at the hotel in McCamy Texas for several days. On my last day i had placed my phone in one of the drawers, left for the day on returning to my room packing to leave i come to realize that my phone was missing(taken)! I had made sure the was locked before leaving! The only way in was with a key and the maid/housekeeper had been in an cleaned while i was gone. Sad thing was noone at the desk seemed to be disturbed by this, almost seemed it had happened before!! Will not be staying there again!!! If you do DONT LEAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE BEHIND!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business