Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$59
Agoda.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
WyndhamUS$59
TripadvisorUS$59
StayForLongUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2021

The rooms room clean. The fixtures need updating and there was apparent rust on the tub and walls. Parking lot was so-so. It's not a family friendly place. If you want a quick cheap stay, fine, if not, don't go. The only advantage is that the Motel is conveniently located near restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 1, 2021 via mobile

The hotel looked decent, but then the bathroom was leaking all all night and when I tried to take a shower the shower handle was loose. I told the manager on duty about this and he didn’t care, he told me why didn’t I come in the middle of the night and I don’t know if his ever been asleep before but in the middle of the night your asleep even though you can still here things have bothers and plus I didn’t know it was coming from my room. It happened after whoever was upstairs started showering at night and plus I noticed it when I was going to shower in the morning and I slipped. Worst hotel ever and plus the staff is rude, the morning check out go knocked on my door like if it was the police or something. I thought maybe it was just me but I saw him do that to every room. Be careful if you stay here and check your room because the staff are rude and the rooms are poorly taken care of.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2020

Looks good from road, but not once you get in room. Room smelled horrible. AC was off, and didn’t cool off. Bare feet stuck to carpet. You could smell smoking when walking by no smoking rooms. I took card key back to lobby, told them it was a horrible room

Date of stay: June 2020
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham McKinney. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Anita
mckinneydaysinn@gmail.com

Reviewed April 17, 2020

If you want a clean, quiet, inexpensive place to lay your head for a few hours with great customer service and a decent breakfast, this is the place for you. If you want all the bells and whistles of a 5 star hotel, there are those in the area also for about $150-$200/night.

Date of stay: April 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2020

Thanks for staying with us.We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found clean,quiet comfortable room.Our staff strive here to meet guest expectations.Please stay with us again whenever travel brings you back to this area.

Sincerely
Anita Jain

Reviewed February 13, 2020

Old and disgusting! Only good thing about this place was the man that checked us in, Peter. EVERYTHING else was gross and the amount of homeless at this place at night was just ridiculous. Stay anywhere but here if in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020