Lowest prices for your stay
Econo Lodge
Reserve now, pay at stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
ZenHotels.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2019

The service was EXCELLENT. Both gentlemen who worked the front desk were super attentive, kind, and professional. The room was very clean. All 3 lamps have USB ports and plugs easily accessible. Everything worked great. The quiet property is set back a little from the freeway so there was no highway noise. The price was very reasonable for this area and for the quality of the lodging. There is an INDOOR pool and hot tub! The breakfast did have hot food...oatmeal, eggs, waffle maker plus the usual continental breakfast items. I will stay here again in the future.

Room tip: First floor rooms are comfortable and nice. I didn't see upstairs rooms.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I booked this hotel because it was close to the airport. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't have time to enjoy the pool or the complimentary breakfast as I was there only one night and I had an early flight the next morning. It was adequate for I needed it for.

Room tip: Never settle for just a room, get a suite!
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2016

My husband and I needed to get away from the house and kids to discuss some issues. We like to talk when we are swimming, so we chose Regency Inn because of the big pool and it was close to a lot of places to eat. The staff was nice, the room was ok....carpet was dirty, but we were only there for 1 night and the pool anyway, so no big deal. We went to the pool and it didn't have too many people, so we were happy. Pool Was Cold...so we did not enjoy it and that is what we came for! Jacuzzi was ok...we braved it for 2 hrs and went to eat. Did not sleep all night because the people above us were wrestling at 3 am....Would we go back....No....no breakfast either.....and it is listed as having breakfast....bed...so so.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina N
Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

They do NOT have continental breakfast. They only have coffee. They do not even have tea bags. The Trip Advisor said free breakfast. The chair is dirty. I had to put down a towel before I sat down. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Belinda T
Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

The customer service is horriable , they are very rude . They kicked us out because we asked if they can fix our toilet. And make sure you don't pay with a credit card because they will over charge you

Date of stay: April 2015