“Really Good Pad Thai”

Thai Pan
Ranked #106 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 2, 2017

My son I went for lunch both craving Thai. I had the chicken Pad Thai he had Chicken Fried Rice. Lunch was really good, we asked for chopsticks she brought out real ones not the wooden packaged ones. The service was great, she was very friendly. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I often crave Thai food. So I talked my wife into ordering. Once we ordered I recall eating here once before. I don't recall if it was good our about the same as this visit. We ordered 3 dishes. All were decent serving sizes. 1) Pad Prik Khing ordered #3 on spice level. I would say it was more like a 1 or 2. Flavor of meal was just ok. 2) Curry Fried Rice, lacked flavor. 3) Lard Na, lacked flavor. Might give this place another shot during lunch, but most likely will just try some others.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

My order was to go. The restaurant seemed clean, and the staff was friendly enough.

I had the Pad Se Ewe, and my husband had the Green Curry. Both were pretty good. Not my all time favorite Thai food, but very good for the area. I felt like both could use a kick in the flavor department. The mango sticky rice was delicious!

We will definitely be back, it is a good option for Thai food in our area.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

An excellent, clean Thai restaurant in McKinney. Scratch made Thai with great favors and fast friendly service.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

We have been coming to Thai Pan for years now. They have really delicious food, and the prices are very budget friendly. We typically order one appetizer, for example, the corn fritters are yummy, and two entrees to share between two people. We also order wine and Thai iced tea (very good). Entrees I love the most are the garlic chicken, cashew beef, pa thai, penang curry or massaman curry. But, really. everything is good on the menu. The wait staff know us and are all super friendly. This is a casual, low keyed local restaurant.